Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
This is weird, after the bar scene i have no idea what to do. Is that the end of it? There are no characters in the house

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Good job for zombie game. I appreciate concept but maze mechanic need optimalisation.
I wish for some more slender/petite characters, maybe young looking. Also please add more variety to sex scenes. Positions or what can you do with these females.
I will observe next versions and i will pray for you. Do not lost hope, and work. I am one of many people, who likes this game and want final version on my pc.

Reactions: CarrionDEV

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Hey, everyone! lead sla- I mean dev here, with nothing more than some BTS info (Those looking for a tease are a bit early)
Some might have noticed the general lack of updates to our Patreon and or the latest test build kinda being a tad bit broken and might have found your way here with some questions or simply loooking to catch up.
We've been dealing with some, let's call it "Politics". A lot of "he said, she said" type stuff except no one is actually saying anything and everyone's just crazy. Jokes aside, dealing with these politics forced far more important things like ya know... actually developing our game to take a backseat.
This might all sound very doom & gloom but bad doesn't always begot bad and thankfully Papa & I have managed to keep up our workflow despite everything (minus a few too many nights sleep.) and for the most part, seem to be back on schedule. So hopefully our burdens will stop affecting our players and we can get back to doing literally anything productive.
We'll be back in a few days with an actual update, some teaser images and other goodies. As well as hopefully beginning work on our Patreon's characters as well as info on how to get yours if you haven't already!
Tadaaaah~! Here at Carrion Erotica we like to reward diligence and for reading this far (or skiping ahead) here's... whatever this is - CarrionDEV

[ This image is nothing more than a joke used in game. ]

Reactions: Cpt.Briggs

wilhelmscream

Feb 23, 2020

0.045 TEST BUILD

WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:

Changelog:
  • Story has been expanded (Attacked in the city)
  • Apartment exploration expanded (Needed for 2/2 Build)
  • Vivian has been fully implemented into 24/7 cycle (New Scenes/Events)
  • Compressed overall game size (Still WIP)
  • Engine rework in preparation for Android/ios support
  • All known bugs fixed
  • Improved Story direction & writing

Updated Uncensored Patch:
drop uncensored.rpyc file into "game" folder, original uncensored patch is reported to be also work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ooooh dungeon crawler.

So does this play anything like Legend of Grimrock or am I just wishful thinking here?

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I have a few questions about this game (just yesterday I was looking at him but i said pass)

1. Does it have jumpscares?
2. It's grindy and how fast or slow do you advance?
3. you play like mostly men or female?
4. How it's the overall gameplay?

Sawyer89

Jan 15, 2019
I have reached the point where it says mom is in the shower i should leaver alone, is there any more content? It happens at evening time.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well there are some hiden content+ looks like we will not enjoy playing untill full release :confused:

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
hate that you have to navigate to get to the POI, also its buggy as fuck, there is no taks or any since of guidance direction,

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh, hello there. The Overview and those Tags look interesting. I'm a little tied up in a few games(like 7) right now but I'll try to play this as well.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes