gun506

Dec 1, 2017
I can talk to Vivian in the kitchen.
+Got to the point where she was raped by a zombie(in a bar).
+In the bathroom I can spy on her.
What to do next?
Here's a moment to catch can...
If you head to your bedroom midday or evening, can't remember which, she will invite you into the shower.

Reactions: CarrionDEV

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 488112

Overview:
Love Zombies is a atmospheric, erotic, dungeon crawling survival game set in the zombie apocalypse!!!
Survive & Thrive in these lewd times -
With death knocking on every door, food and water supplies dwindling, it's up to you keep your fellow survivors safe. That is, if you can find them in time... Who could have known the dead would have this kind of effect on people? After all is said and done, this might still turn out to be the best getaway ever!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-19
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: CarrionDEV , ,
Censored: No
Version: 0.032
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches:

View attachment 488124 View attachment 488125 View attachment 488126 View attachment 488127 View attachment 488128 View attachment 488129 View attachment 488130 View attachment 488131
good evening
The maze is not very explicit
Does it start from above?
Does it start from below?
Does it start at the right wall?
And what to do when you reach the target?
Thanks

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
When'm shaking *Sleep(until next days)* POPs up here is such a pleasant thing...
What to do?

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
How do I instal the patch?
You got this fam, when you open up the Love-Zombies-0.032 folder it should look like a lil' something like this:
f097255960475236182a13138758eb3e.png

Open up that "game" folder, drag that "Patch.rpa" (which is the patch) into here, so it looks like this:
a3f758bc9833d6a5c20a843efd0eb382.png
BOOM, done. open up that Love-Zombies.exe in the first image and you'll now see this lil' suckah bottom right of the main menu.
6af38c45a58a0cd26c1fec15cf2ff1d5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Melkhiordarkblade
Dec 30, 2017

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
Just became a Patron.

I think the protagonist looks kinda dopey and the navigation in the house is a mess. But that bar scene and the unique setting won me over.

Dont skip town on me now.

Edit: Nevermind that protagonist part. I saw the Poll.

Last edited:

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
Just became a Patron.

I think the protagonist looks kinda dopey and the navigation in the house is a mess. But that bar scene and the unique setting won me over.

Dont skip town on me now.

Edit: Nevermind that protagonist part. I saw the Poll.

Hopefully the next update (0.1) will fix some of the navigation issues, I'll post deets sometime soon™️ over on Patreon for ya ;)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hate clicking-text. Turned down sound to sidestep. Are there other sounds in the game? If so there should be a way to mute text-clicks.
I don't know if you got an answer deeper in the thread, but I got rid of mine by making Text Speed instant. Just push the thing all the way to the right and you're set.

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
I don't know if you got an answer deeper in the thread, but I got rid of mine by making Text Speed instant. Just push the thing all the way to the right and you're set.
Umm... Ya can just "Mute Text Clicks" It's right on that page (In the Options) Just below the "Voice Volume" slider this way it won't ruin the game's pacing and atmosphere :D

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Umm... Ya can just "Mute Text Clicks" It's right on that page (In the Options) Just below the "Voice Volume" slider this way it won't ruin the game's pacing and atmosphere :D
Did I miss an update because I did look for that?

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
Does that happen? Gotcha.
Not normally or often and I don't mean to throw anyone under a bus they help a ton, uploading all the other mirrors and adding them in for me. (I normally just do 1 for each platform)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Not normally or often and I don't mean to throw anyone under a bus they help a ton, uploading all the other mirrors and adding them in for me. (I normally just do 1 for each platform)
Wasn't going on a bus hunting spree. ;) Understand that "shit happens" especially when dealing with companies the side of F95. :)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes