DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... I realy dissapoinet right now... I only start play this game, but already find 2 bugs here guys:
1. Why WTF we have 2 diferent style pictures in begining scene after prologue? O_O
2. Why WTF when i put name 3nd NPC, she anyway call Ash? O_O
BTW, why DEV not write names by NPC byself? I ma not realy smart to give all NPC byself Nick Names! :(

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
OMG... My eyes already blessing... Why need use shiting Blure Effect? A lots of Blure??? O_O

Dec 30, 2017
One, this game just keeps crashing after you go back to the house. Also where is the gay content, I try to loose to Zombies but they just kill me.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I like this game somewhat but, my god, the bugs are killing me, a shit tonne of stuff nt defined and missing images

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Are you using an old save or the incest patch? cause i started a new game and don't have the incest patch,and never got an error when talking to her in the kitchen.

You can try this save,tho i literally just started a new game and skipped through the prolog and slept to mid-day and clicked talk...

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah this game is bugged, started a new game and now it keeps looping the same aunt scene at the train station everytime I leave the house. Questlog says I have to leave the house to start the quests but it just loops back around.

JeeJeen

Sep 14, 2017
It is just me, or writing in this game is really bad? English isn't my first language, but I have no problem understanding it in most cases, however i can't understand like 50 percent of text in this game

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes