LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Walkthrough needed...A lot of errors occur...I think I'm stuck in a loop...I really dunno what to do. uhm...

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, anyone knows what should I do in the first house scene in this game? It tells that the phone vibrates and when I open the phone well there is nothing to move the plot forward?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Every time I try and do yoga with her it just asks me the same thing as the front door does is there anyway to fix this?

Apr 3, 2020
is there not much content or am i just stuck? leave house meet sister i guess, fall asleep after handjob wakeup in house then day just repeats

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
is there not much content or am i just stuck? leave house meet sister i guess, fall asleep after handjob wakeup in house then day just repeats
You could get to the sister?, I have meet with the friend and fixed the shower and that seems like the end of the content to me because I can't find anything else.

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
Well to start off there are a lot of bugs afaik. Content easily repeats itself, things break down quite a lot and scenes play incorrectly. For the NTR though so far it seemed to be avoidable, since Vivian(?)/Mom gets NTR'd only if you send her to scavenge supplies at the motel which triggers an event where she gets molested.
It would be nice to hear from the developer if the NTR will be avoidable or not. Judging by the dialogue so far there isn't really a big focus on the NTR aspect. But things are subject to change all the time.

skyrim1992

Nov 26, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game i just doing the same story all the the delivery guy gets eat then trapped in a house with the girl

Reactions: LeMade

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This game is a mess, ended up in an abandoned apartment with the sister and sleeping there to somehow wake up back home?? How did that happen? Where is the continuity? Where did the sister go? Why the fuck is that shitty unavoidable ntr scene of the mom getting attacked by the zombie at home still there if it was supposed to just be a demo scene? The game seemed decent at the start but then it just went completely off the rails and became a jumbled mess.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes