Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hi everyone, the update ends when after the scene with Hana. You'll give the underwear to Tadeshi in the next update (is gonna be a big update, since this one is more history, the next one is gonna be more gameplay), thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Chanchelog says this:

v0.1.3
The new update is finally here. It consists of approximately 30-40 minutes (more than 600 renders) that tell us more about the story where we left off.

So i am wondering, did i see all content? because it starts with the Match where Mc comes in, after that and a scene in the girlockerroom, he has to rescue the other guy, the freeroom starts, where Hana has her big scene. So that is all correct?
It feels more like 20min and 300 render. Did i miss something? Do we have to restart?

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Chanchelog says this:

v0.1.3
The new update is finally here. It consists of approximately 30-40 minutes (more than 600 renders) that tell us more about the story where we left off.

So i am wondering, did i see all content? because it starts with the Match where Mc comes in, after that and a scene in the girlockerroom, he has to rescue the other guy, the freeroom starts, where Hana has her big scene. So that is all correct?
It feels more like 20min and 300 render

Hi bro, the update ends after the scene with Hana, what happens is that the game is NOT LINEAR, and there are several scenes that vary or change depending on the decisions or actions, for example, you can make 2 different decisions that will take you to different scenes, the problem is that it makes the game shorter (and needs more time to update) but it makes it more re playable, although yes, the update ends after the scene with Hana, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comment, I really appreciate it!

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I'm disappointed with the game's almost 4GB capacity and only playing 15 minutes, then I have to check the inventory as I can't see it when I picked up something.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
There is a compressed version on the previous page here.

Compressed version has been added to OP
you do a good job with this game i don't mind it absorbing so much that i expected more content then you have links on the homepage for update numbering for example lovely Academy [v0.1.3] [CastleStudios], Version: 0.1. 2 this bit of a bug introduces aa if you want to download you have something like LovelyAcademy-0.1-pc
.7z

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Hi bro, the update ends after the scene with Hana, what happens is that the game is NOT LINEAR, and there are several scenes that vary or change depending on the decisions or actions, for example, you can make 2 different decisions that will take you to different scenes, the problem is that it makes the game shorter (and needs more time to update) but it makes it more re playable, although yes, the update ends after the scene with Hana, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comment, I really appreciate it!
Maybe a Developer Comment at the end when trying to give the panties to let people know that it's the end of content would help. I got the impression that it was a soft lock and that I some how errored the game.

Other wise a good start so far.

Reactions: donkiszu

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Maybe a Developer Comment at the end when trying to give the panties to let people know that it's the end of content would help. I got the impression that it was a soft lock and that I some how errored the game.

Other wise a good start so far.
Thank you bro, I'm taking notes of all possible tips to improve my game, it's my first game, but I'm trying to make it better each time.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Because it's so fucking natural that when a school experiences murder, they ask one of the students to investigate. Very, very logical.
It is also logical that American students, sisters and mothers all look Japanese.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Because it's so fucking natural that when a school experiences murder, they ask one of the students to investigate. Very, very logical.
It is also logical that American students, sisters and mothers all look Japanese.
To begin with, the game is a mixture of genres adapted to anime style, and from minute one of the game, it is implied that it is the police who are investigating the case. It is not necessary to attack a game without having played it.

AE955323-4B84-445D-9652-C685368016A6.png

Reactions: Fiufia and donkiszu

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The bug where you want to go to school in the morning is still there.
(Talk to Tony in the morning, go straight down to exit, click on "Go to lobby", get the message "Can't waste time, they are waiting." No spying/peeking in the night.)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
The bug where you want to go to school in the morning is still there.
(Talk to Tony in the morning, go straight down to exit, click on "Go to lobby", get the message "Can't waste time, they are waiting." No spying/peeking in the night.)
I thought I had already solved it, thank you very much bro, now I will check what the problem is.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Setup is "been there, seen that", but characters and interactions are charming and really carry the game. Even the step dad is likeable. Kind of reminds me of Offcuts a bit.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
absolutely (y) thats what drew me in tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tarona
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes