Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well that just horrible. I'll have you know that my Assassin Rogue has both parents, An Extra Father, and two kids and an Ex-Wife whom he is still friends with and is friends with her wife. He just has a really dangerous job, but you Gotta support your kids somehow...

Kidding banter aside...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I get past this if I already had the panties.
You're doing better than me. I can't even find the key to the wine cellar! :ROFLMAO:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The size 3.81 Gb is too much for a relatively small game (v0.1.2). The developer should convert renders to .webp which give like 10 times size reduction from .png, while retaining good visual quality (I recommend quality setting about 90-95%).

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Is the sandbox good or cancer? any brave hero to answer me
hard to say the game is still in the beginning and you don't have much gameplay plus i like sandbox games.
but for now i think it's acceptable even for those who don't like sandbox
and thanks but i'm not a hero about brave i let others judge it :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: AlexCastle

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
The size 3.81 Gb is too much for a relatively small game (v0.1.2). The developer should convert renders to .webp which give like 10 times size reduction from .png, while retaining good visual quality (I recommend quality setting about 90-95%).
Hi bro, there's a compressed version already (someone made it), the official one is not ready yet but both works good, you can try that one, is 400mb weight :) Thank you for your comment!

Reactions: m1st3r1

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hi bro, there's a compressed version already (someone made it), the official one is not ready yet but both works good, you can try that one, is 400mb weight :) Thank you for your comment!
Yes, I know about compressed versions. I mean even "standard" versions normally use some compression (while retaining almost 100% original visual quality). That's why I don't use compressed versions. They can work not so well or have worse render quality. So I would recommend a bit of conversion in the original. You can do that in one-click batch action with XnConvert or some other tools.

Reactions: AlexCastle

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Yes, I know about compressed versions. I mean even "standard" versions normally use some compression (while retaining almost 100% original visual quality). That's why I don't use compressed versions. They can work not so well or have worse render quality. So I would recommend a bit of conversion in the original. You can do that in one-click batch action with XnConvert or some other tools.
Compressed version looks fine

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did you fix the bug about getting the panties? Cant continue with the story otherwise

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes