Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Nice game!

Some typos/mistakes:
Trainer: Silence Dylan. Alex(not chosen name for MC) has been a member of the team for a week.
Naoto: He(She) is a complete monster. It's Impossible to try to score a single point on his(her) side.
Hana: (MC trust(s) me... I can't let him down)
Tadeshi: Yeah, my mom is mexican. (Italian? or part of a joke?)
Hi bro, the first 3 are mistakes, I'll fix them, the last one from Tadeshi is only a joke, he isn't mexican, thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it!

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
1200 images and the only sexual content is 3 frames of a BJ. Unless you count topless women as sexual content but that's hardly explicit.

• Angry
Reactions: ZagorTeNay

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The game is beyond awesome. Each of the characters is very good, the render quality is great. I'll be looking forward to future updates. Good luck dev

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Also, I was stuck in the game. I need to get Makato's underwear, but right now there's nowhere I can go. Is this the end of the update or is there something I missed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Teelon

Ais04

Dec 26, 2021
I enjoy this game I see a lot of future a short story for the moment good character design although just starting I like it a lot

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
got out of locker room,went to get makoto,s underwear.got them went back up to third floor keeps telling me i need makoto,s underwear first.buggy as hell i give up.delete.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yea stuck in school hallway cant go anywhere else cause none of the quest can be completed. Talked to nerd boy talked to pink hair girl and now locked. Seems like there could be a lot more to this game from the comments but I dont have access to it and I hate missing content cause I chose this over that type of thing.

Entropy_27

Dec 11, 2021
v.0.1.2 doesn't have that much scenes... Disappointing, but I would like to say that the character design is very good! Keep up the good work!

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes