Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Isn’t sandbox, I’m trying to change the tags but I don’t have the ownership of the post
I'm currently playing the game and it feels very much like a sandbox game.

So I've finished what is currently in the game and I'm not sure what to think, the girls are beautiful but there is no story at the moment to speak of.
Don't like the look of the MC but that is the same for almost every MC in these games, also why do Naoto, Dylan, and Tadeshi look like clones of the MC with just different hair.

I don't like it that we also play (make decisions) as Naoto.

The MC talks about his mother being a bad mother, what is up with that were are the details of why he thinks like this? Is it just because his parents got divorced?

How can the MC and Akane be classmates when his mother left the MC when he was 2-years-old? Shouldn't she be younger than the MC?

Last edited:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I'm currently playing the game and it feels very much like a sandbox game.

So I've finished what is currently in the game and I'm not sure what to think, the girls are beautiful but there is no story at the moment to speak of.
Don't like the look of the MC but that is the same for almost every MC in these games, also why do Naoto, Dylan, and Tadeshi look like clones of the MC with just different hair.

I don't like it that we also play (make decisions) as Naoto.

The MC talks about his mother being a bad mother, what is up with that were are the details of why he thinks like this? Is it just because his parents got divorced?

How can the MC and Akane be classmates when his mother left the MC when he was 2-years-old? Shouldn't she be younger than the MC?
Hi! Yes. Akane is younger, but she is a very smart girl and was promoted one year, and the MC is repeating one year, and the history about the Mc and his mother is going to be answered trough the updates:) thank you for playing my game!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hi! Yes. Akane is younger, but she is a very smart girl and was promoted one year, and the MC is repeating one year, and the history about the Mc and his mother is going to be answered through the updates:) thank you for playing my game!
The MC is 17 and Akane is even younger how do you plan to make sex scenes with them if they are under 18 Patreon won't like it or will we get a time-jump before anything sexual happens? Julia already invited the MC to her apartment so what about that will the MC go there and then something comes up and he leaves without anything happening? Or will the MC turn 18 in the next few days?

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
The MC is 17 and Akane is even younger how do you plan to make sex scenes with them if they are under 18 Patreon won't like it or will we get a time-jump before anything sexual happens? Julia already invited the MC to her apartment so what about that will the MC go there and then something comes up and he leaves without anything happening? Or will the MC turn 18 in the next few days?
The home screen currently says that all characters are over 18 years old, I imagine that is enough

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
this game has really good potentionel... i hope there are more characters to be revealed and a good plot. wishing you the best luck and have fun on your project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
this game has really good potentionel... i hope there are more characters to be revealed and a good plot. wishing you the best luck and have fun on your project!
Thank you! And of course, more characters are coming:D

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The girls are cute except the sister, and the quality isn't bad, but the grammar is poor, I assume ESL dev, but the sandbox with no labels on doors is annoying, and man the writing is bad.

Hana says she had no idea Akane had a brother, the odd girl in the park says the same thing, but then Tony says Akane was happy to find out you were coming back, despite her being moppy emo, borderline psycho.

Dinner is literally severed up, but they sit and wait for, what at least 30 minutes for you to get some stupid wine, and just let dinner get cold.

You literally stand behind your mother, and yet somehow know she is crying, so we see her crying in the reflection of the window but we don't notice her noticing us spying on her.

So in real life I am a white guy and use my real name, I play a white guy, with a white guy name, a white guy father with a white guy name, a white mother with a white name, but a Japanese step sister and everyone else in-game is Japanese?.

I literally molest my step-sister, remove her pants, she wakes up, and has no reaction at all as to why she is suddenly half undressed.

A guy goes unconscious from getting hit in the balls (assuming that is possible), and no one does anything.

I will probably give it one more update, but there is just zero logic at all, and nothing makes any sense.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Not a bad start. I like all the girls even the sister, I have a thing for the quiet ones. There isn't much story yet but as stated by the dev, questions will be answered in the next updates. If the updates keep coming and the renders stay at this level or get better I'll definitely support him on his patreon. Now the dev just has to keep up with regular updates and I'm sure he will get more support.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Ngl. The character models here look very good... haven't played it yet though, holding it off until it eventually has more content, but from the screens the renders for the girls look really good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Okay, I immediately stopped taking this serious as soon as the high school scene started and started giggling like a little girl with the Takedashi harassment; I can tell anyone who plans on taking this game seriously, don't. At least for right now. Great bit of humor even if it's more towards the sterotypical pacing of Asian animesque high-schoolers. Personally going to keep an eye on it and wait to see where this goes.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Really interesting game with gorgeous models.
Do we have an estimation on the next update release?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes