Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
game looks good so far thanks AlexCastle :cool:

but ... can you make the textbox more ... transparent /less bright ;)
oh and enable rollback pls - thats uncommon to have it disabled

Download.png

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well ... it was worth a try

at the first i thought i can bear with this ..uhm.. childish writing style ,
but the volleyball game was just too much

dropping it ... gl with the game AlexCastle

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Game defo needs some serious polishing. Some of the dialogues are straight being taken out of some anime, the whole setting is weird, somehow the entire school is basically asian, just like the sister who btw has no resemblance to her own mother or father, there's the lack of real directions or hint system, the english also needs an improvement, and rollback is seriously an annoying thing not to have. If these were corrected, it could be enjoyable, but without it I just had to drop it halfway around.

Reactions: Moisan4

Danguy

Jun 11, 2021
Hmm, I think P4 would be a better place to take inspiriation since investigation team actually tried to solve murder cases unlike phantom thieves.
Girls are looking good. Though the only interesting scene so far was volleyball game

Mar 13, 2018
ok so.. first thing i want to say the text handle is shit, it was too slow before the next jump cut so i miss double click it everytime bcs i thought the cut is not yet finished, and you know you would've expected this coming. Second of all the male character's face is straight up copy pasted only the hair make it different (except the male adults), and third as everyone in the upper chat already said why there are no back button bcs someone going to make the mod for your game eventually.

besides that the 3d model is great, the story is good (kinda depending how it goes next) ,the expression can be tweaked 3% more maybe (when the mother is crying i dont feel the sadness)

Last edited:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
ok so.. first thing i want to say the text handle is shit, it was too slow before the next jump cut so i miss double click it everytime bcs i thought the cut is not yet finished, and you know you would've expected this coming. Second of all the male character's face is straight up copy pasted only the hair make it different (except the male adults), and third as everyone in the upper chat already said why there are no back button bcs someone going to make the mod for your game eventually.

besides that the 3d model is great, the story is good (kinda depending how it goes next) ,the expression can be tweaked 3% more maybe (when the mother is crying i dont feel the sadness)
Hi! Thank you for your comments! Believe me I will take them into account to improve the next update, which for the moment includes improvements in the part of the dialog box and scrollback. Thank you very much for taking the time to play my game!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i really hope you got permission to use the Persona 5 integration music that shit is copyright and also the scene if the first shot is played out the same way

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
AlexCastle I love the game and the anime-ish characters but please don't turn this into a multiple-characters thing, I loved the game before this last update because you added Naoto, I don't want to play as him, really hope that was only for this update...
it will be nice if you can confirm the mc will be the only mc we will be able to play and that choice with Naoto was a "one-time" thing in the vn, I hate playing as multiple characters because it lost immersion.

Last edited:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
AlexCastle I love the game and the anime-ish characters but please don't turn this into a multiple-characters thing, I loved the game before this last update because you added Naoto, I don't want to play as him, really hope that was only for this update...
Hi! First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to play my game and leave your comment, I really appreciate it! And about Naoto, he will NOT be a playable character, although the decisions you will make with him from time to time, will affect the character's future, since the game is about making decisions:)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi! First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to play my game and leave your comment, I really appreciate it! And about Naoto, he will NOT be a playable character, although the decisions you will make with him from time to time, will affect the character's future, since the game is about making decisions:)
Maybe Im the only one that feels this way but I don't really like to make choices as other characters, that type of thing always put me off from some vns and while I love the characters in your game, that's kind of similar to play as Naoto and Mc in my view.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I understand! Don't worry, I will try not to implement it in the next updates. :)
Maybe make it optional for those that don't mind making choices with other characters that are not the mc, that way we all are happy :D (like give him a canon personality for those of us that don't want to make choices for him).
I mean I don't want you to change anything you feel like it can make your game better, I was just giving my opinion on this matter since as I said, I love the game ;)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I think i s better if the father is dead, otherwise i guarantee you:
He will come knocking at the door when you are bout to deflower his daughter, and she will get cold feet, and all of the sudden you will only get handjobs for like 6 months of updates and then. When you finally become old, after having experienced 200 forms of sex without vaginal penetration, you will finally have the oportiunity once again, only to find that is the end of the current content, and the game is only giving updates for characters that only give handjobs.

So, thats why you dont want living fathers.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes