Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 2027M
SHA1SUM: ed916a1f9df660e15a9b33db765eee895c2c47af
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lovely Academy [v0.1.1] [CastleStudios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,96 GB / 161 MB - LovelyAcademy-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 126 MB - LovelyAcademy-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Will this game be more on justice side of things? or will it involve vengeance or something along those lines for the MC?

Last edited:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
First bug detected:
If you go to the elevator and return during the second day, you'll be redirected to the night, i'm going to fix it in the next update! Thank you everyone for your comments!

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Lovely art and good sound selection in this game! Looking forward to its development.

There are some navigation bugs that reset the time/event that have been difficult to replicate. Perhaps a simplified navigation system based on destination would be helpful to manage variables in lieu of manual navigation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle

nicoartamai

Apr 24, 2020
I generally don't make a lot of comments in any forum unless something is either really good or someone talks stupid crap. I know that several people here will jump my shit for saying this but here it goes. This is to all those who complained about it being so cliche, unoriginal etc etc; if you want something original then take the time to create it instead of complaining. Everything and I mean everything from books movies shows games is cliche nowadays. The only thing that any of us can do is to build upon the graves that came before us. Okay I'm done had to rant if I get backlash oh well.. and to the dev I'll d/l your game and try it but seriously don't stop building

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I generally don't make a lot of comments in any forum unless something is either really good or someone talks stupid crap. I know that several people here will jump my shit for saying this but here it goes. This is to all those who complained about it being so cliche, unoriginal etc etc; if you want something original then take the time to create it instead of complaining. Everything and I mean everything from books movies shows games is cliche nowadays. The only thing that any of us can do is to build upon the graves that came before us. Okay I'm done had to rant if I get backlash oh well.. and to the dev I'll d/l your game and try it but seriously don't stop building
I don't care about dead dad's in these games but as an actual biologist it really grinds my gears with the short male protag vs mommy. Unless dad is a freaking dwarf a male MC should be at least as tall as mother or sisters. My absolute number one pet peeve of these games. Seems like a common dev shota fetish or something.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I don't care about dead dad's in these games but as an actual biologist it really grinds my gears with the short male protag vs mommy. Unless dad is a freaking dwarf a male MC should be at least as tall as mother or sisters. My absolute number one pet peeve of these games. Seems like a common dev shota fetish or something.
MC is taller than his mom, those are only perspectives

Reactions: dingdong84
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes