Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Isn’t Sandbox, I’m trying to change the tags but I don’t have the ownership of the post
Well it has got free roam elements, but no different too many games so that isn't really a problem, it mostly follows a visual novel format with some free roam elements. So not a pure sandbox certainly.
With your assurances MC is not a freak midget and his behavior is not a doormat I am officially invested cheers!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question.

Will there be romance in the game? I mean if we can make the MC's relationships with the girls / love interests purely romantic.

Thanks in advance and much success with the development of the game!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
just once I wish we would get a setting where neither parents are dead and actually co-parent well. you thought I was serious? dead parents all the way lol

grohotor

May 15, 2020
add rollback option and you need to compress the images. theres no way it should be over 2 gb at this point.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
just once I wish we would get a setting where neither parents are dead and actually co-parent well. you thought I was serious? dead parents all the way lol
Fuck parents, no homo! oh wait that is exactly what you said!
A joke, not into incest but it often leads to harems

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Overview:
After the tragic death of your father, you have no choice but to move in with your mother (whom you have not seen for over 15 years) and her family. As you enter your new school a series of murders begin to occur. It's up to you to find the culprit before it's too late.​
...so, is the incest tag missing, or is that somehow not the synopsis for an incest game? Because that would be the hardest thing to believe I've seen on this site.

Reactions: dingdong84

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I don't know what the game will be going to, but the plenty of well sensuous renders is a delicious bait certainly that rest of us cannot deny.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
First bug detected:
If you go to the elevator and return during the second day, you'll be redirected to the night, i'm going to fix it in the next update! Thank you everyone for your comments!
Can you make a vn mode for those who just want to enjoy the story , I really hate a sandbox grind .I just don't want to point and click and encounter bug like this .

thatcheese

Mar 21, 2021
2Gb for 20 minutes of play.
touch boob on the roof, breakfast at restaurant :HideThePain:
The girls look great! by the way i like the volleyball girl with pink hair :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes