Ren'Py Abandoned Lovemania's Playground [v0.3] [CatNip23]

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
That 4th picture makes me think that she's a dude just by looking at that chin and face of theirs. I think I'll pass for now till I can see more screenshots of other girls if there are anymore as none of the ones I see right now make me want to play the game.
Yeah, I had some people tell me they have a problem with her design, I'm still thinking about changing it but I don't want perfect dolls in the game, so some of them have some "imperfections".
There are around 12 characters right now, so there may be others that can sparkle your interest.
edit for spelling.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
About incest, that will really depend on the player, since you are the one who decides you relation to the other characters (You have that option in the beginning), I used the term "Landlady" but you can use anything (remembering that the MC mother will appear in the game), and with Patreon's TOS I can't use incest.
About futa, there may be plans for it but I don't want to spoil anything. Also, if there's futa content you will have the option to skip it, which will change the course of the plot.
Thanks for showing interest!
real futa or just trans? It actually bothers me that they're lumped into one tag because there is "person with boobs & a dick" and then there is "person with a dick & a vagina"

Reactions: CatNip23

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
real futa or just trans? It actually bothers me that they're lumped into one tag because there is "person with boobs & a dick" and then there is "person with a dick & a vagina"
It's an important distinction and since it's not implemented in the game, I would say whichever people want to see more.
Ofc there can always be both in the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's an important distinction and since it's not implemented in the game, I would say whichever people want to see more.
Ofc there can always be both in the game.
Just one thing, I intend to wait to play untill there will be a little more content in the game, but saw you were intending to concentrate on adding more environments and such in the game. Now it is wise to work on that so they are ready when needed, but there is little more off-putting as a player as having loads of rooms or other environments to check where nothing ever happens. Better keep those closed in game until there is also content for those areas and preferably loads of it. :)

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
Thankyou, Creator.
Thank you for showing interest.

Newest update may have been shorter than demo...
Until now it was just me figuring out stuff. Now I can really get on adding new content.

I dont wanna sound mean, but why do their faces look like out of a nightmare?
You can expect a huge improvements in the next update.

Another Shortly Project...
I come back after Game have few more UpDates...
I'm writing the next update right now. I think people will enjoy it a lot.

good game dude, continue with your work ;)
Thank you!

Just one thing, I intend to wait to play untill there will be a little more content in the game, but saw you were intending to concentrate on adding more environments and such in the game. Now it is wise to work on that so they are ready when needed, but there is little more off-putting as a player as having loads of rooms or other environments to check where nothing ever happens. Better keep those closed in game until there is also content for those areas and preferably loads of it. :)
The navigation will have an overhaul in the next update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The headmistress is a little intimidating :LOL: I'm just wondering what the MC could have done for that ending as far as i know nothing :unsure:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, I had some people tell me they have a problem with her design, I'm still thinking about changing it but I don't want perfect dolls in the game, so some of them have some "imperfections".
There are around 12 characters right now, so there may be others that can sparkle your interest.
edit for spelling.
My biggest concern is that the arms don't look right. The girls have muscles in the wrong places and there was one scene where the teacher was carrying a wine bottle in a way that would be impossible. Also please add some models with normal size and flat chest boobs! Variety is a good thing!

Reactions: CatNip23 and Hyped

SmegMan

Jan 8, 2018
Tried this and after waking up the first morning I get an error message. The only option is to GO BACK and then all it does is to show the same error. The traceback is below.....

Bigguy1

May 14, 2018
Just finished trying it out, has a good base to start from. Some of the text is a little off but no big deal. I do agree with others that some of the graphics is a bit weird almost as if they are distorted in a way but it was easy to overlook somewhat. Overall a good starting point.

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
The headmistress is a little intimidating :LOL: I'm just wondering what the MC could have done for that ending as far as i know nothing :unsure:
Yes, she is very intimidating and full of surprises...
About the police you'll have to wait and see... ;)

Is this the high school uniform?

Boy, i was wasting my time in the school i went to.
It's not the school uniform but some people like to dress up to school.
Wouldn't be fun if everyone dressed the same tho.

My biggest concern is that the arms don't look right. The girls have muscles in the wrong places and there was one scene where the teacher was carrying a wine bottle in a way that would be impossible. Also please add some models with normal size and flat chest boobs! Variety is a good thing!
I agree with you, and now we have two characters with small boobs, Liza and Abby (I consider them small), but more characters and diversity are coming.

Thank you!

Tried this and after waking up the first morning I get an error message. The only option is to GO BACK and then all it does is to show the same error. The traceback is below.....
Which platform are you playing on? From what I see you must be trying to play a save from the early build, if that's the case you have to start over, saves are not compatible, sorry.

Just finished trying it out, has a good base to start from. Some of the text is a little off but no big deal. I do agree with others that some of the graphics is a bit weird almost as if they are distorted in a way but it was easy to overlook somewhat. Overall a good starting point.
Thanks. I'm looking into a proofreader, and about the graphics, exciting news are coming.

no incest tag wtf
You can choose the relatioship with the characters in the house. The game's recomended relation is "Landlady", which makes the daughers not related to you at all, but if you choose some other title things may be different, and that's ok.

Reactions: Huldrafolk

SmegMan

Jan 8, 2018
I am on Windows 10. No save is being used at all, not gone far enough to save. I'll try it again from the start if it does not work I'll wait for an update. Thanks anyway, looks promising.