Ren'Py Abandoned Lovemania's Playground [v0.3] [CatNip23]

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Ok, got it - so there's no confirmation after each number, and you need to navigate without any extra turns. Would be good to put the description somewhere in the game, though. Thanks.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Just rotate the dial to each number, first put in 2, then in 36, then in 5, like anti-clockwise, clockwise, anti-clockwise.
If you mess up just reset
With normal combo locks, it goes clockwise, then past the first # counter-clockwise, then clockwise. So you can see this would be confusing.

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
With normal combo locks, it goes clockwise, then past the first # counter-clockwise, then clockwise. So you can see this would be confusing.
Yeah, I know. I thought of making it that way but I guess it would just annoy people :LOL:.

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
ive done the stupid lock both ways and it wont open, theres no indicator its right bored from having to make the attempts

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
ive done the stupid lock both ways and it wont open, theres no indicator its right bored from having to make the attempts
Press the left arrow until the red dot is aligned with number 2, then the right arrow until it reaches 36, then the left arrow again until it gets to 5.

Hope it helped