the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is that second Lia "Sex Scene" supposed to be a black screen? Or is there something up with my download?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Is that second Lia "Sex Scene" supposed to be a black screen? Or is there something up with my download?
had the same happen, even after i reinstalled it. seams some paths are borked because the dev redid parts of the animation

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
GrimagaGames
all animations from scene lia_suddeninsert1 and following in the intro are not playing like i said the videos are located in the 0.5.1 folder under intro7 or so and the path didn't point to that folder. But even after I corrected the script my self i didn't get the clip to play in renpy. in VLC it works without a hitch.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
GrimagaGames
all animations from scene lia_suddeninsert1 and following in the intro are not playing like i said the videos are located in the 0.5.1 folder under intro7 or so and the path didn't point to that folder. But even after I corrected the script my self i didn't get the clip to play in renpy. in VLC it works without a hitch.
That's very strange, it works perfectly fine on our end. We'll look into it.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
will we get the patreon version's content later for free or it still stays exclusive ?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LovesChampion-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
GrimagaGames
Alright, I'm gonna be real honest. I have no clue what's wrong. I've tried downloading and running the latest build on a brand new machine and it works just fine. Could I trouble you for more information? Or if anyone else can recreate the bug, I'd appreciate a bug report here:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I see one of the tags is "Corruption" but this games gives off relatively wholesome vibes. When I hear "corruption" my assumption is turning someone into some sorta whore or slut, any of that in here? I assume no, but best to be sure lol. No biggie either way, just curious.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Damn. I didn't know the game wouldn't save in the appdata. I have only persistent file in there and no save files and i have deleted my previous version of the game which did had saves in the game folder (which i normally don't do, i mostly let the older version of the game until i start to play the new one, and then i delete it, but i needed some place so i deleted it this time before playing the new version).
So now i would have to start playing again from the start and i don't really want to. Even though i pretty liked the game.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I see one of the tags is "Corruption" but this games gives off relatively wholesome vibes. When I hear "corruption" my assumption is turning someone into some sorta whore or slut, any of that in here? I assume no, but best to be sure lol. No biggie either way, just curious.
There is corruption, but everything is in love, the girls are madly in love with you, and they have some kinks, some are pretty shy and it takes a bit of time for them to open up, to say threesome, or sex in public. That's the corruption. They only want you, and want to do anything for you, but still stay the way they are, only more open in your relationship.
One of the girls is a bit slutty, but thats actually her kink, she loves sex and to be degraded by you in it, but that's still only in the coupound of your sex life.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Alright, I'm gonna be real honest. I have no clue what's wrong. I've tried downloading and running the latest build on a brand new machine and it works just fine. Could I trouble you for more information? Or if anyone else can recreate the bug, I'd appreciate a bug report here:
for what its worth the problem is no longer present in 0.5.2

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
LIAR!!!! LIAR!!!! "Confidence check failed, you need a 200 confidence (also, why are you choosing this option you psycopath?)" I HAVE 200 confidence and I want to smash Kato's face in! :) (obviously kidding, but I DO have 200 confidence, you may want to adjust the variable up to 2000 or something stupid) :)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes