kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
No problem, tbh im not entirely sure it will work but i wish you luck!
Edit : I actually went into my game and changed aria_storyquest11 and alaine_storyquest6 = False to test and see if it told you to continue with Aria's questline to continue and it does for me and then i went and changed aria_storyquest11 = True and then the Alaine event played so it should work!
it helped thx....but started aria quest again after all :D i will probably wait for some bugfixes ...

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was going to download this but seen future tags on Devs Patreon page. Cosplay, and breeding is ok but the other 3 NAH not for me.
Future Kinks:
Cosplay
Free Use
BDSM
Masochism
Breeding

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I was going to download this but seen future tags on Devs Patreon page. Cosplay, and breeding is ok but the other 3 NAH not for me.
Future Kinks:
Cosplay
Free Use
BDSM
Masochism
Breeding
If you are a beta, there is one dom girl for you.

Now for a real. All of these kinks are in game already and i do understand some people can have problems with them. Just so you know, nothing from that is in a hardcore form, nothing is forced. And the biggest problem probably people see in the Free Use, but in that case it's not what you think. The free use is only for you, as that you can use that girl anytime and anywhere you want (of course it must be scripted in).

Reactions: jfsebastian
Oct 10, 2019
I had not played the game in a bit and for various reasons I had to start over, I do not know if I missed a change log but the intro to the game is completely different, still very fast, maybe even too fast, but it feels more cohesive, I like it more than the old one for sure.

P.S. this is probably my first purely positive comment, it feels nice.

Reactions: Seveas

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i'm doing lia's questline (the one where you fuck her in the "showroom") and for some reason the animations are stuttering and just maxing out my cpu

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Even if I don't share the code anyone with a code editor can look at Calls.rpy and see what they are,
and even edit to be 1 and 2.

Would be better off with a dlc as a patreon exclusive can't just find that in the code.

Reactions: Burgh917

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
tried this, was totally put off by the writing in the intro, and found that if i clicked on the last option in the 4th setup choice, it routes to the 3rd setup choice, letting me max out the girls love and affection as it loops infinitely. come the fuck on man.
not worth my time.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes