Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Had to restart the game. Seem to recall being given a pile of money at the start in older versions, to buy the new flat and move house. That doesnt seem to have happened this time, at least not by day 6. Can someone confirm for me the money situation is/is not still the same and when you get given it now? Thanks.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Had to restart the game. Seem to recall being given a pile of money at the start in older versions, to buy the new flat and move house. That doesnt seem to have happened this time, at least not by day 6. Can someone confirm for me the money situation is/is not still the same and when you get given it now? Thanks.
developer did a rework of the beginning of the game. originally Love would give us the opportunity to strike it big in terms of no longer needing to work but changed that idea to allow us the current version. my guess being so we can set up how our stats allow us to do certain dialogue choices at the start

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Fair enough.
I know one of the answers chosen at the start gives you a small amount of money.
I guess the issue Im having is that at the moment I've been given nothing to start with, (the mc needs something to pay for groceries and the like,) yet the text is trying to talk me up as if Im rich and apparently Im able to take my nothing and invest it to get something.
Hopefully the dev figures out a more cohesive approach to money in the next release.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What the heck happened? It just deleted my saves? Anyone knows the name of save folder on the Renpy save folder before this version? Somewhere around the version before that of September 2022? Been a long while since last I played this, I might still be able to salvage something and not completely restart the game.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Please dev, you have two other music and somehow I just keep on hearing just one theme. Everytime I exit the menu I just still hear the same music.

Also, error right here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Just wanted to ask, it looks like normally the patreon exclusive content does go public in the next release. Am i correct, or is there some that stays exclusive (if i take out the cheats)?
Which tier of patreon gets the exclusive content right away? The second one?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018

And how the fuck is Eloise's Romance stat working? You cant buy anything as gifts, you can't go withher anywhere, the only thing a can do is cuddle and that dosn't has any indication of doing anything. (but it works)

It is not my favorite mechanic in an Sandbox with repeatable scenes, its like you need to play the same minigame every time you want to do anything with Eloise.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
What the heck happened? It just deleted my saves? Anyone knows the name of save folder on the Renpy save folder before this version? Somewhere around the version before that of September 2022? Been a long while since last I played this, I might still be able to salvage something and not completely restart the game.
The same happened to me (even the renpy save folder in documents is empty), but it think you need to start from the beginning anyways, because some things were remade and the saves are not compatible.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Ok, that's all with this game for me...
It was looking promising but i'm off when with every patch ur forced to start game again and again, especialy if doing so u have to gring some stats repeting same actions all the time. (that's why i don't like sandbox games when in VN u can just force skip to new content if u had to start again)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [0.5.4 Public] [Grimaga] crunched
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,42 GB / 756 MB - LovesChampion-0.5.4_Public_Build-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,41 GB / 741 MB - LovesChampion-0.5.4_Public_Build-mac-crunched.zip
= ~17,1% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/universalmenus.rpy", line 152, in script
    jump aria_publicfingeringblowjob_repeatable
ScriptError: could not find label 'aria_publicfingeringblowjob_repeatable'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/universalmenus.rpy", line 152, in script
    jump aria_publicfingeringblowjob_repeatable
  File "C:\Users\phili\Downloads\LovesChampion-0.5.4_Public_Build-pc\LovesChampion-0.5.4_Public_Build-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\phili\Downloads\LovesChampion-0.5.4_Public_Build-pc\LovesChampion-0.5.4_Public_Build-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'aria_publicfingeringblowjob_repeatable'.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Love's Champion 0.5.4_Public_Build
Sun Jan 29 02:23:51 2023

anyone can help?
cant progress for arias college story

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I transferred my saves over, and it loaded, and everyone's stats are the same high level I got them to, but it reintroduced some of them for me like Alaine and Serah. I don't know what effect that will have on save going forward.

Oldodd

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Hey Great game, is the first thing to want to say
but i found a weird bug, ever time i click the Affection the game crashes for me, Just want to let you know

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes