CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
GrimagaGames I do have a question for you: What is that with the patreon exclusive content? I saw that in the changelog. Is it time exclusive and gets added later into the public version? THAT would be something I get behind. But if it's something permanently exclusive for paying supporters, then I would like to know it, before I invest more time into your game.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
GrimagaGames I do have a question for you: What is that with the patreon exclusive content? I saw that in the changelog. Is it time exclusive and gets added later into the public version? THAT would be something I get behind. But if it's something permanently exclusive for paying supporters, then I would like to know it, before I invest more time into your game.
That is a very good question!
Time walled or pay walled?

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
What does in this case 1.0.0 means? Why the jump from 0.5.4 to 1?
Considering the changelog just talks about the intro and tutorial being done, it likely means yet another dev who doesn't get the fact 1.0 means complete. Cause an into and tutorial do not a complete game make.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Barabash

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know how to express all the good stuff about this game, so just keep up the great work dear dev (y).

Though the gain/lose spending money mechanic is not the greatest imo, nothing a little save edit could fix. (It was just annoying not being able to progress a ques for not having enough money, which is pretty weird considering we are a millionare or something).

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Considering the changelog just talks about the intro and tutorial being done, it likely means yet another dev who doesn't get the fact 1.0 means complete. Cause an into and tutorial do not a complete game make.
Seriously? 5GB for an intro & tutorial? :unsure:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Since Alaine is purely femdom, I've done well to pass on her completely. I've certainly gotten to the point where the MC can tell her that he doesn't forgive her, and I don't plan on advancing her story any further.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love's Champion [v1.0.0 Public] [Grimaga]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Well I enjoyed the intro (non-sandbox) part of the game, but as soon as that ended.... first place I clicked on was "This area has not been implemented" so why have it on map? Anyway, I hate having to navigate around in a house, then the overworld map has no indications on what to do, so just click on building until you find something... that is why I don't like sandbox.

well too bad I did like the 2 first girls, but I don't want to click, click, click until I find something.

Reactions: Duergh

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
That is a very good question!
Time walled or pay walled?
All Patreon Exclusive Content is released in the next patch, so time walled.

Our version naming goes like this

0.0.x = Minor Update
0.x.0 = Content Update
x.0.0 = Major update

This update marks a major overhaul of almost a year's worth of content. It's not just an intro and tutorial. Hope you enjoy it!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
All Patreon Exclusive Content is released in the next patch, so time walled.
Our version naming goes like this

0.0.x = Minor Update
0.x.0 = Content Update
x.0.0 = Major update

This update marks a major overhaul of almost a year's worth of content. It's not just an intro and tutorial. Hope you enjoy it!
Time walled is the only way to go - Imho!
Thanks for the info!!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Well I enjoyed the intro (non-sandbox) part of the game, but as soon as that ended.... first place I clicked on was "This area has not been implemented" so why have it on map? Anyway, I hate having to navigate around in a house, then the overworld map has no indications on what to do, so just click on building until you find something... that is why I don't like sandbox.

well too bad I did like the 2 first girls, but I don't want to click, click, click until I find something.
Thanks for the feedback! We'll look into making things more obvious.

I don't know how to express all the good stuff about this game, so just keep up the great work dear dev (y).

Though the gain/lose spending money mechanic is not the greatest imo, nothing a little save edit could fix. (It was just annoying not being able to progress a ques for not having enough money, which is pretty weird considering we are a millionare or something).
Thanks for the kind words! We will!

Seriously? 5GB for an intro & tutorial? :unsure:
(It's not just an intro and tutorial)

Reactions: HavoBerg

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
so how do you make spending cash im in the negative?
Just use unren to unlock the console and give yourself fat stacks of cash (variable is Smoney, so like Smoney=999999 would do it)

Money is for some reason randomly given and taken from you, it's not an interesting system whatsoever so there's no reason to not just cheat.

Reactions: VikingCock

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
GrimagaGames Not sure if it's a bug or meant to be, but...

Aria's repeatable Everyday Comfort - Sitting Strandling move you back to main menu when it ends. also, girls that you haven't met yet are appearing in the shower.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes