huydragonz

May 17, 2022
wow, what a surprise the scenes are now voiced :PogChamp:so glad the game is getting better and better
gotta try it asap, thank you and good luck!

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
All Patreon Exclusive Content is released in the next patch, so time walled.

Our version naming goes like this

0.0.x = Minor Update
0.x.0 = Content Update
x.0.0 = Major update

This update marks a major overhaul of almost a year's worth of content. It's not just an intro and tutorial. Hope you enjoy it!
Except x.0.0 has always meant FULL iteration complete, NOT major update. You gotta slide those one over. That's kinda why the second version of games or software are called version 2.0. 1.0 is a finished game with only minor bugfixes and extra content to come after. Learned that in my programming classes way the hell back in the mid 90's. You can have a game be 0.99879797979797987.969877.12312312 and it's still not complete.

If you can't play the entirety of the game without waiting for more content updates, it is NOT 1.0.

Reactions: DragonsFear

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 565 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Only intimate scenes are voiced for now. We're not that rich.
Only voices the matter IMO Lol

nice game so far, need a hints system or something like that, text box would be nice if you could get a option to change text box color, lol the white color blind me, gg so far 3/5

Good NEWS I'm currently working on that

1686031488736.png

Also redoing the UI, and making the map/'time/skip time buttons vanish in events (might also hide the money and stats button not sure yet)

also improved my UI to include a stats screen of its own with the guide

1686031704669.png

Progress bar is still a WIP

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
Only voices the matter IMO Lol

Good NEWS I'm currently working on that

View attachment 2678404

Also redoing the UI, and making the map/'time/skip time buttons vanish in events (might also hide the money and stats button not sure yet)

also improved my UI to include a stats screen of its own with the guide

View attachment 2678410

Progress bar is still a WIP
didn`t know there was a mod for this game i was playing without it clicking everything to see if it work

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
didn`t know there was a mod for this game i was playing without it clicking everything to see if it work

there isn't one yet i'm currently working on it Lol

UPDATE:
about 70% done

@ dev <=, and >= is a wonderfull thing so you don't end up with something like this if charm > 80 or confidence > 80: or if charm > 79 or confidence > 79:

Which i assume both are suppose to be 80 charm or 80 confidence the second one means 80 the first one means "81" which is weird since all point gaines are by 5s

>= 80 make sure the points are exactly 80 or more, if it is things happen if not nothing

if first choice is suppose to be "81" then ignore me LMAO

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
banner.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/loves-ch...-improvements-1-0-0-public-shawnchapp.163899/

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Improvements:

• Massively improving HUD UI, Changed hud icons, Hud now vanishes during events (no longer will you see the hud icons or date/time in Story events) ALSO the "clock" now skips time
  • Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font and colored names for speaker
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 2693216

https://f95zone.to/threads/loves-ch...-improvements-1-0-0-public-shawnchapp.163899/

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Improvements:

• Massively improving HUD UI, Changed hud icons, Hud now vanishes during events (no longer will you see the hud icons or date/time in Story events) ALSO the "clock" now skips time
  • Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font and colored names for speaker
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu

Public version out https://f95zone.to/threads/loves-ch...-improvements-1-0-0-public-shawnchapp.163899/

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Except x.0.0 has always meant FULL iteration complete, NOT major update. You gotta slide those one over. That's kinda why the second version of games or software are called version 2.0. 1.0 is a finished game with only minor bugfixes and extra content to come after. Learned that in my programming classes way the hell back in the mid 90's. You can have a game be 0.99879797979797987.969877.12312312 and it's still not complete.

If you can't play the entirety of the game without waiting for more content updates, it is NOT 1.0.
I want to agree with you because I think major.minor.patch is the best versioning scheme, but really a developer can use any versioning scheme they want, it may just be confusing.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
of course the game updates immediately after mod release. not complaining. keep them updates coming!

I use this to cheat most renpy games :

Just upload your save and edit away. ctrl+F to find the stat. I have only found one game that fights this cheating. You know who you are asshole.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Love's Champion [v1.1.0 Public] [Grimaga]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 637 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes