rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
What version of the game do you have?

and send save please and error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mod/Shawn_Overrides.rpy", line 236, in label_callback
NameError: name 'emi_storyquest1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Intro.rpyc", line 19, in script
File "C:\hg\LovesChampion-1.1.0PatreonBeta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1082, in execute
renpy.config.label_callback(self.name, renpy.game.context().last_abnormal)
File "game/mod/Shawn_Overrides.rpy", line 236, in label_callback
NameError: name 'emi_storyquest1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Love's Champion 1.1.0PatreonBeta
Thu Jun 22 19:06:27 2023

I'm using Patreon build 1.1 beta for PC

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
OK I'll try downloading here and checking it for you then.
probably best assuming the dev is using proper version numbers/tags if you have a "beta" build it s outdated since the "public" build is out but without seeing the files i have no clue for all i know emi content isn't even in the beta build.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
My game's bugged or something? Eloise' events keeps on repeating wherever I go initiate the quest on the school, another one is Lia's whenever I execute quests from her room.

Lastly, I've waited so many days with Lia and keep coming back to her workplace but there still isn't anything new, even with Eloise being a hermit.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
My game's bugged or something? Eloise' events keeps on repeating wherever I go initiate the quest on the school, another one is Lia's whenever I execute quests from her room.

Lastly, I've waited so many days with Lia and keep coming back to her workplace but there still isn't anything new, even with Eloise being a hermit.
That does sound like a bug. May I know if you have been playing from a save from an earlier version? We've messaged privately you for more details on this bug.

Dec 7, 2018
Allright, read a couple of pages but didn't see an answer to a question I have : Is the lesbian shit avoidable / skippable? I don't give a fuck about watching some chicks schlicking each other, the preview profile page of that Alaine chick is a massive red flag for me. Don't feel like getting cucked by a chick either, is it possible to completely avoid certain chicks or do I HAVE to "engage" with literally all of them?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Love told MC that the LIs will have awful fates if MC isn't saving them, will we be able to see that happen if we avoid a LI (not saying that I hate Alaine), just asking some questions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Love told MC that the LIs will have awful fates if MC isn't saving them, will we be able to see that happen if we avoid a LI (not saying that I hate Alaine), just asking some questions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Like a bad end? I don't know, probably not high on our list of priorities, but it's an interesting idea.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1.0 + Shawnchapp's mod

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 634 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1.0-fix + Shawnchapp's mod

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 634 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Posted a fix for missing animations.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love's Champion [v1.1.1 Public] [Grimaga] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.1.0 Public -> v1.1.1 Public [494 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: "CJ" and elymid
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes