rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I am having the same problem. The bar is closed, Aria is waiting for the timed event to clear, her school events are finised. It has been 2 months in game, I have had time to finish Lia, Eloise and Serah. Emi just arived, still no sign of Alaine so Aria is stuck just after the hospital.

I also tried a fresh start and skipped through a month after only doing the hospital with no sign of her.
Did you talk to Aria the morning after that? I did this and was able to contnue Alaine since that was the next reconciliation step between them.

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
I think my download is bugged. I run through the intro all the way up to Aria spending the night the first time and then it skips ahead to both her and Lia staying with me. Also, the sister never shows up in the bar.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
I think my download is bugged. I run through the intro all the way up to Aria spending the night the first time and then it skips ahead to both her and Lia staying with me. Also, the sister never shows up in the bar.
same thing happened to me. Feels like it skips a few parts in the story. the first day I went to lia and I could alrady be
intimate with her without any story leading up to it whatso ever. Its either not a good written progress for the relationships or something is bugged

Berserkr69

Sep 25, 2018
Did you talk to Aria the morning after that? I did this and was able to contnue Alaine since that was the next reconciliation step between them.
I tried, the timed event hasn't cleared. That's the problem, that's where it's stuck.

same thing happened to me. Feels like it skips a few parts in the story. the first day I went to lia and I could alrady be
intimate with her without any story leading up to it whatso ever. Its either not a good written progress for the relationships or something is bugged
Same thing is happening in mine too. Feels like there are missing scenes. When Aria tells Eloise about the goddess I have no idea how she knows about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
interested in trying this out. seeing a VA credits section in the OP was great. I really think there should be a 'voice acted' tag on this site.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I am having the same problem. The bar is closed, Aria is waiting for the timed event to clear, her school events are finised. It has been 2 months in game, I have had time to finish Lia, Eloise and Serah. Emi just arived, still no sign of Alaine
I tried, the timed event hasn't cleared. That's the problem, that's where it's stuck.

Same thing is happening in mine too. Feels like there are missing scenes. When Aria tells Eloise about the goddess I have no idea how she knows about that.
That is very strange. It sounds like you are missing a few scenes. Can you send us your save? Also which download are you using and are you using any of the mods posted in this thread?

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Same problems as above also. I missed so many scenes. I remember playing this before and Lia meets Aria and Aria gets jealous etc.. missed that. Also Aria doesn't meet the Goddess. etc etc (as above). Progression is a bit funky.. no idea why. I assumed it was a Dev game change. However, after reading the above I thought it was odd that I could automatically sleep with Aria and Lia and got lost as to what to do next, quest wise. The reason I came to post, however, is because Lia lost her job and the scene where we went to the boss's house and meet the daughter keeps repeating.

I started from the beginning with the newest download, no mods, however I did manually ramp up my MC's stats a little (not the girls). Also, I chose 'money' as the starting option.

Last edited:

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
On day 5 I saw Aria's sister Day 10 MC and Aria had missionary. Lia's first event was gaming, talking about smashing, Lia's work event even before starting questline is "continue story". I did nothing but grind stats at this point only other thing I did was, walk around the map. Feels like the game skips lots of things, or is this a bug? Love Quiz Answers was; What I know, Working, Dirty and Submissive, and Breeding.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Okay we've figured out the problem. Basically there was a mini rework of how events triggered as time progressed. This works fine once you hit the free roaming part of the game but screws up the introduction which uses the same time mechanic.

We're super sorry about that and any problems it has caused, and will be uploading a fix in the near future!

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah so we kinda rushed out the last build which was why there wasn't a beta. And the one time we didn't have a beta, we really, really needed a beta.
There was a game breaking bug after we tampered with time advancement for Eloise's new content that would screw up the intro and a few quests.
If you started playing in the previous version 1.1.1, we strongly suggest starting a new save.

Sorry for the mistake! As an apology, the patreon-public builds have been fused for this update, so all patreon content will be available for non patreons until the next update!

You can download the patreon-public bugfix here on

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love's Champion [v1.1.2 Patreon Bugfix] [Grimaga] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v1.1.1 Public -> v1.1.2 Patreon Bugfix [35,8 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v1.1.1 Public -> v1.1.2 Patreon Bugfix [31,0 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

GrimagaGames When are we using something else instead of pngs, I saw 2 pngs that were 60mb big each. :WutFace:

Last edited:

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Love's Champion [v1.1.2 Patreon Bugfix] [Grimaga] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v1.1.1 Public -> v1.1.2 Patreon Bugfix [35,8 MB]
- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: v1.1.1 Public -> v1.1.2 Patreon Bugfix [31,0 MB]
- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

GrimagaGames When are we using something else instead of pngs, I saw 2 pngs that were 60mb big each. :WutFace:
I'll get to lossless compression some day my friend. Someday.

Also the 60mb ones are probably glitched out unrendered ones that I forgot to remove heh

Reactions: Bob69

huydragonz

May 17, 2022
Hi, why every new android update is a different version? I have to start a new game whenever a new update released?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1.2 + WT by Shawnchapp

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 661 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [v1.1.2 Patreon Public Bugfix] [Grimaga] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,95 GB / 980 MB - LovesChampion-1.1.2-Patreon-Public-Bugfix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,94 GB / 975 MB - LovesChampion-1.1.2-Patreon-Public-Bugfix-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16,5% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
Reactions: Rintal and VelSl
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes