GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
We've got a treat and something slightly different for everyone today.

Written by the talented Punished Varmint, and voiced by Delalicious VA, Serah's first set of free use content has been added to the game!

Varmint is a well known writer within the NSFW writing community, so do check out his other work!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Seveas and "CJ"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LovesChampion-1.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 10, 2019
I am a bit confused, the changelog says that that Emiko has like 12 story events but the intro says Emiko is not available yet, so which is true? is the intro just not updated yet?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [v1.1.3 Public] [Grimaga] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,12 GB / 1,01 GB - LovesChampion-1.1.3_PublicBuild-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,10 GB / 0.99 GB - LovesChampion-1.1.3_PublicBuild-mac-crunched.zip
= ~24,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/75% (previously 90%/60%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will there be a twist about the Goddess of Love at some point?. Perhaps She falls in love with the MC in one universe. Even a Goddess would want to find her soulmate. Just a thought. Maybe The Goddess's identity was fabricated and she is in fact a Goddess of Lust or Demon of Lust in disguise in order get the MC to co-operate who also wants to find her soulmate or falls in love with MC without meaning to. Regardless twists are fun.

Oct 10, 2019
So Emi went to her mother and I only have the letter that moves the time. What am I supposed to do?
Same
I completed everyone's quests, but have no idea what to do about Emi
I am starting to think that is the end of her content for now, I have not been counting precisely but the events up until then are about 12, depending what you count as one, Emiko is clearly not as well implememnted in the game yet, the intro is still unapdated, but that is being worked on, also she still does not have a stat screen despite having stat gains in her events, I have a feeling her story may be reworked in the future once the proper systems are in place, I am not a dev so I don't know how difficult it would be but I don't think it will need a restart on the player's part in this case

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
That is the end of her content for now. You should get a message that it is the end of her content when clicking on the letter, but if not, that's a bug

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That is the end of her content for now. You should get a message that it is the end of her content when clicking on the letter, but if not, that's a bug
Yeah, when I click on the note, the last thing I get is "Thank You For Everything"

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes