GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Any idea when new Eloise content will be added? It's a shame that she only has the one handjob scene.
There's quite a bit more than just that? You may be stuck somewhere cause there are at least 4 repeatable intimacy scenes, and she was also the feature of a recent update which added 3-4 more time triggered scenes after successfully courting her.

Eloise simply started asking to be courted at one point and I can't do anything with her. Is this intended behavior?
Her intimate scenes are locked behind her courtship stat. This is raised each time you spend time with her under the cuddle option, and is lowered over time. There's also 3 more intimacy scenes triggered with time after successful courting.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Why does it still say Emiko is unavailable the first time you talk to Love? Why does the brick throwing scene keep repeating?

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Why does it still say Emiko is unavailable the first time you talk to Love? Why does the brick throwing scene keep repeating?
Ah it seems like the last minute change to include Emi in the intro didn't make it into the public version. For the second issue, we found a bug where the brick throwing scene may repeat once, but it shouldn't repeat beyond that. Just try continuing her questline.

Last edited:

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Ah it seems like the last minute change to include Emi in the intro didn't make it into the public version. For the second issue, we found a bug where the brick throwing scene may repeat once, but it shouldn't repeat beyond that. Just try continuing her questline.
Okay. Thanks. Also one when you're choosing which fetish sounds most appealing and you choose utter devotion that actually does work but before that you can't choose Emiko's choice.

Washington404

Sep 20, 2019
There's quite a bit more than just that? You may be stuck somewhere cause there are at least 4 repeatable intimacy scenes, and she was also the feature of a recent update which added 3-4 more time triggered scenes after successfully courting her.

Crap, my bad I meant Alaine. I dont know why I had such trouble remembering her name.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I like Idea he offer char Edit. But then you buy every year new shit hardware and feed the greedy your fold, not my. Let´s say Cpu cost in Factory 200% lees, same goes for every part. So How many Handys did you had? Now 1gram gold and 2 gram silver inculd rare earth. You throw away. Not recycle. So what. old Hardware....? same goes for Pc... ups. Ask to dev maybe older renpy runs better. But can not say. This is my mind to this.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2.0 + + Multimod by Shawnchapp

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 773 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Well content updates are generally decided by popular vote, so if you want to see more of Alaine, vote for her in the next poll!

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok guys....

Emi needs a very big truck of self-esteem.

Her mother needs a huge truck of slaps.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hiya. New update time! As we said earlier in the beta, this is coming out a lot later than we wanted.

We mentioned a surprise in the last dev log. Well, here it is! Almost this entire update was written by JLDavenport! He's the head of the FE Lewd Writers discord, and is well known in the community for his stories 'A Change Of Tactics' and 'A Waning Silence'! Read his stories !

Anyway, this update contains the continuation of Aria's training story line, including 8 new story quests, 3 repeatable training scenes, rewritten neediness milestones (courtesy of JLDavenport) and an option to sleep with Aria (The wholesome way).

Along with that, the time system has been reworked to give a better since of time progression, and the introduction has been further reworked to give a better tutorial of the game. This tutorial rework may affect some of you with later saves in that they may still trigger even if you are in a later part of the story, but you can just play through these events without it affecting your save overall, so don't worry about that.

We also added sleep with interactions have been added to all 6 main heroines, with more to be added to this system in the future. Also, the new experimental support system is out for Patreons, starting with Emi and Aria as voted in the earlier poll.

We caved and added a 0 in front of the version numbers because we kept getting DMs about v 1.0 meaning it's completed. Congratulations, you nitpicking motherf-.

Ahem.

Finally, this update also experiments with a different kind of compression. Quality should very, very, very nearly the same as the lossless compression we used earlier, except its now 1.5 gb instead of 8. We'll do a poll to see if anyone prefers the lossless compression for future updates, so do vote!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LovesChampion-0.1.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I just realised that we really should have like... a "bisexual" tag or something? Although this is exactly why staff is planning tag revision

Reactions: lordfridge9
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes