GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Er yeah, we fucked up and applied a quick bug fix. If you somehow managed to download 0.1.3.0 and not 0.1.3.1, you may encounter a bug when going into Aria's questline. Don't worry, there's nothing after that. We forgot to delete a line.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Man i thought i am lazy but then i saw this dev and feel better about myself
post some links ffs

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is something wrong..... only one download link at main page?
Uploaders should be mirroring it soon. We just provide the original download which is our itch page. You can wait for the mirrors, or you can download for free with no account on itch.

M@rio

May 1, 2017
View attachment 2625847

Overview:

“I’m choosing you, you’re my champion.”

“Do I have a choice in this?”

“I mean… You could stop playing?”

“Huh?”

"Sorry, is that too meta?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-27
Release Date: 2023-10-27
Developer: Grimaga - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Bug Report:

Credits:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android
(Compressed): GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: * - Multi Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1812498 View attachment 2281039 View attachment 2290428 View attachment 3037916 View attachment 3037917 View attachment 2625823 View attachment 2625824 View attachment 2625825 View attachment 2625826 View attachment 2625829 View attachment 2625830 View attachment 2625831 View attachment 2625832 View attachment 2931438 View attachment 2931439 View attachment 2625834 View attachment 2625835 View attachment 2625836 View attachment 2625837 View attachment 2625838 View attachment 2625839 View attachment 2625840 View attachment 2625842 View attachment 2625843 View attachment 2625845 View attachment 2625846 View attachment 2931444
Many tags:

Male Protagonist, 3DCG, Animated, Uncensored, Ahegao, Corruption, Marathon Sex, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Partially Voiced, Humor, POV, DatingSim, Romance, Male Protagonist, Mobile game

but where's sandbox tag? I don't play that kind of games and lost time and money on download.. that's not cool of you. Nice scam like for me :/

JLDavenport

Oct 27, 2023
We mentioned a surprise in the last dev log. Well, here it is! Almost this entire update was written by JLDavenport! He's the head of the FE Lewd Writers discord, and is well known in the community for his stories 'A Change Of Tactics' and 'A Waning Silence'! Read his stories !
I've never posted on this site before, but I thought I had to just to quickly chime in and mention what a great time I had working on this.

Anyone who knows me knows that I tend to blow way out of deadlines, and when I say "I'll hopefully be done this weekend" chances are it'll be done at least 2 or 3 more weekends later, but GrimagaGames was very flexible and patient with me. They gave a very easy to understand prospectus, and so even someone like me who's never written for a game before was able to have a lot of fun trying it out and doing my best to come up with a compelling scenario. They were prompt and generous with payment too, more than I expected, I really couldn't have asked for more.

Highly recommended, 10/10 experience.

As mentioned, I wrote the new Aria content, and scenes, so hopefully you guys will enjoy that. I tried to make what I thought was the most fun parts of her personality come through, as well as give a lot of little references to player choices and actions (if you're fucking her friend, it's fun if she mentions it, right?).

I had a great time writing it, I hope you'll have a great time reading it, and I hope you'll find Aria as fun as I did.

-J

Reactions: GrimagaGames

Pelletmonkey

Nov 26, 2018
I'm currently experiencing a bug with Aria's questline, I've completed Lia upto "You need to have met and gotten to know serah" completed all content for Alaine and gotten Arias stats to Affection 360 - Trust 385 and intimacy 230 but I'm unable to go to the campus as it says "you should get to know aria better before visiting her on campus" and Aria herself states "visit aria and eloise on campus and get to know Elouise better before continuing". I just cannot progress futher

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm currently experiencing a bug with Aria's questline, I've completed Lia upto "You need to have met and gotten to know serah" completed all content for Alaine and gotten Arias stats to Affection 360 - Trust 385 and intimacy 230 but I'm unable to go to the campus as it says "you should get to know aria better before visiting her on campus" and Aria herself states "visit aria and eloise on campus and get to know Elouise better before continuing". I just cannot progress futher
Hey there, we've sent you a DM for your save so we can fix this issue!

Reactions: sojzeb

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Where is that supposed to be? Can't remember.
I tried clicking everywhere in the evening and nothing happens and late night I can't go anywhere.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes