JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
Does anyone have recommendations for games with characters like Lia? Her personality is such a turn-on and would love to play more games that have that kind of free-use, enjoying-self-degradation type in it.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
GrimagaGames

Excuse me, does anyone else experience this kind of error in the scenes with Serah? where instead of the animation appearing, the screen remains square and only the dialogue appears above that screen or image and it continues like this until the scene ends, they only happen with these scenes that I attach the images

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
GrimagaGames

Excuse me, does anyone else experience this kind of error in the scenes with Serah? where instead of the animation appearing, the screen remains square and only the dialogue appears above that screen or image and it continues like this until the scene ends, they only happen with these scenes that I attach the images
I've gone and checked out the scene mentioned. It works as intended on our end. It looks like you're using a mod there, so I'm not sure we can help you out here.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I've gone and checked out the scene mentioned. It works as intended on our end. It looks like you're using a mod there, so I'm not sure we can help you out here.
There is no need for a mod since the options themselves do not vary much, so I play it normally, although maybe it is because I play it on Android and/or also because I used old saves, although I played it again from the beginning and it was also Same, so I think maybe it's the Android version, thanks anyway for taking the trouble to review and respond, greetings and continue with the game

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
There is no need for a mod since the options themselves do not vary much, so I play it normally, although maybe it is because I play it on Android and/or also because I used old saves, although I played it again from the beginning and it was also Same, so I think maybe it's the Android version, thanks anyway for taking the trouble to review and respond, greetings and continue with the game
Hmm, that's not great. We'll review the android version. Thanks for letting us know!

Reactions: Rockero_69

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
ok i give up HOW do i unlock serah , iv finshed all of aria , eliane and eloise and cant get any further

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
ok i give up HOW do i unlock serah , iv finshed all of aria , eliane and eloise and cant get any further
Once you finish Eloise's college questline, she should automatically be introduced. Has Eloise moved in with you yet?

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
Once you finish Eloise's college questline, she should automatically be introduced. Has Eloise moved in with you yet?
yes moved in , evrything is done i have litrelly no more content to do : edit: managed to force it my restarting from the beginning

Last edited:

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
yes moved in , evrything is done i have litrelly no more content to do : edit: managed to force it my restarting from the beginning
I'm gonna make a guess and say you were playing the 1.3.1 build and accidentally clicked the time advance button in the intro! But good to know that you've fixed it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.3.2 Hotfix 2 + Multimod by Shawnchapp

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 933 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Hi GrimagaGames
three things:
1. I can be intimate with Aria in her room before MC and her first sex event.

2. During Aria and Lia clothe shopping, iirc there's supposed to be a different scene if MC pays for the girls but instead I stll get the scene that the MC didn't pay even tho I choose the MC pay, so.. was it a bug or was the content cut? and yes, I have enough spending money.

3. There's no Return option in Emi's talk menu.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes