GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Im having the same issue here is my save
I'm currently experiencing a bug with Aria's questline, I've completed Lia upto "You need to have met and gotten to know serah" completed all content for Alaine and gotten Arias stats to Affection 360 - Trust 385 and intimacy 230 but I'm unable to go to the campus as it says "you should get to know aria better before visiting her on campus" and Aria herself states "visit aria and eloise on campus and get to know Elouise better before continuing". I just cannot progress futher
Okay we figured out what is likely the problem. At some point during the intro quests you clicked on the time button which broke the intro sequence. We'll disable the button in a future update, but for now just play through the introduction without clicking the time button.

I distinctly remember someone telling me that this would one day break the game. I guess I should have listened.

JK7

Jul 12, 2018
Okay we figured out what is likely the problem. At some point during the intro quests you clicked on the time button which broke the intro sequence. We'll disable the button in a future update, but for now just play through the introduction without clicking the time button.

I distinctly remember someone telling me that this would one day break the game. I guess I should have listened.
im having the same issue and i didn't even know there was a time button until well after i discovered the issue. so it may not be that (or there are multiple causes for the bug). i did have a bug where the option with the confidence? check while talking to lia in the restaurant in the intro fucked up the game and set me back to the afternoon and made me go to the gym again.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
im having the same issue and i didn't even know there was a time button until well after i discovered the issue. so it may not be that (or there are multiple causes for the bug). i did have a bug where the option with the confidence? check while talking to lia in the restaurant in the intro fucked up the game and set me back to the afternoon and made me go to the gym again.
Can you see a map icon in the top right hand of the game screen?

Pelletmonkey

Nov 26, 2018
Can you see a map icon in the top right hand of the game screen?
As with the other person experiencing this bug the save file I sent is from this version as its the first time I've downloaded the game, For me, and I suspect the other person, there is no map icon in the top right and I imagine that's where the time button is which isn't present either. I always get to the map via the lobby.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
As with the other person experiencing this bug the save file I sent is from this version as its the first time I've downloaded the game, For me, and I suspect the other person, there is no map icon in the top right and I imagine that's where the time button is which isn't present either. I always get to the map via the lobby.
Yup got it. During the introduction, both of you pressed the time button in the top left that resulted in the intro sequence being skipped and the world map not being displayed. This is the button that reads morning, afternoon, or night. We'll apply a quick hotfix so that this doesn't happen to other people. That's our fault, it really is a big and shiny button.

How you can tell if you broke the game - There should be a map button on the top right corner of your screen after the intro sequence has been played. If you can move around freely and there's no map button, it means you somehow skipped part of the introduction.

We're uploading a fix right now to prevent this from happening in the future.

Last edited:

Pelletmonkey

Nov 26, 2018
Ah forgive me, I didn't know that was a button. it is present but I didn't even know pressing it would move time forward and I don't remember pressing it during the intro but the map icon is not there so something went awry

Pelletmonkey

Nov 26, 2018
Ah forgive me, I didn't know that was a button. it is present but I didn't even know pressing it would move time forward and I don't remember pressing it during the intro but the map icon is not there so something went awry
I replayed the intro real quick, after talking to Lia in the restaurant the Gym intro section plays a second time and the map button disappears

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I replayed the intro real quick, after talking to Lia in the restaurant the Gym intro section plays a second time and the map button disappears
Yup we were made aware of the gym intro section being replayed. If you play to the end without clicking on the confidence check during Lia's dinner, you can continue without issue.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Fixes are live, hopefully this will clear up all of the confusion, and everyone can enjoy the rest of the game freely. (Hopefully)

Pelletmonkey

Nov 26, 2018
(y) Sound. I'll start a new save and not pick the confidence option (i did pick that during my actual save and when replaying the intro so it was the same) I'll let you know if that fixes the campus option but it won't be until a bit later as i've got some stuff to do.

Reactions: GrimagaGames

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Isn't it ironic that the line about Serah wearing her choker(in the recording studio) shows her with a bare neck?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LovesChampion-0.1.3.2Hotfix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes