BastardX

May 13, 2018
Serah's summer quest seems to be stuck in a loop. I cant get past talking to her to get it started.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1.3 Public+ Multimod by Shawnchapp

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 725 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
By my count it's been about two months since our last major story update. So hi, story update. This update includes 15 events for Emi, as well as repeatable intimacy scenes, talk interactions, outfits, a new stat screen, and an introduction of her twin sister.

Those who played the Patreon beta know that Emi's previous voice actor was , but then we figured, a Japanese girl ought to have a Japanese voice actor. So please enjoy the wonderful voice of instead! Instead, Ruby Red will be voicing Kim Na-Young.

Next, we have to thank the wonderful for his great writing of Emi's intimacy scenes! We think he's done a fantastic job with these, and has really captured her character well.

And finally, a great big thank you to our Patreons who have stuck it out with us. Your generous donations are what has allowed us to grow the team, and we have a wonderful treat in line for the next update. (We won't ruin the surprise now, but we think you will all enjoy it very much)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
By my count it's been about two months since our last major story update. So hi, story update. This update includes 15 events for Emi, as well as repeatable intimacy scenes, talk interactions, outfits, a new stat screen, and an introduction of her twin sister.

Those who played the Patreon beta know that Emi's previous voice actor was , but then we figured, a Japanese girl ought to have a Japanese voice actor. So please enjoy the wonderful voice of instead! Instead, Ruby Red will be voicing Kim Na-Young.

Next, we have to thank the wonderful for his great writing of Emi's intimacy scenes! We think he's done a fantastic job with these, and has really captured her character well.

And finally, a great big thank you to our Patreons who have stuck it out with us. Your generous donations are what has allowed us to grow the team, and we have a wonderful treat in line for the next update. (We won't ruin the surprise now, but we think you will all enjoy it very much)
grats on all the hard work. hope to see more going forward

Reactions: GrimagaGames

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Seems like a continuity break that miss Not-Young is already in Emi's appartment before the events for which she 'flew out of korea' for on 'ten minutes notice'.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LovesChampion-1.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [v1.2.0 Public] [Grimaga] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,67GB / 1,10 GB - LovesChampion-1.2.0_PublicBuild-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,65 GB / 1,08 GB - LovesChampion-1.2.0_PublicBuild-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/75% (previously 90%/60%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Fantastic game. I do love twists in any good story. It would really be a twist if the Goddess was not really truthful about her identity and that she is a Goddess of something Darker and used a visage of an Angelic Goddess to gain the Trust of her Champion. Then again, perhaps that would not be much of a twist after all because If I thought up that type of Twist. I am sure I'm not the only one who has thought it would be a cool twist too. Still that would be awesome. Cheers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: telefonomusica

Somedude1212

Nov 12, 2022
Is this a grind until you die sandbox, where you never get to the pussy?
I don't think that the sandbox is that grinding. I do think you should grind confidence and charm to 200 and knowledge to 250 (for the best outcome with Serah's mom), but there aren't many events that require grinding or hunting for triggers. The only story events I remember requiring some grind were Aria's college events which require 150 intimacy and are required to progress Eloise and one Eloise event that requires $1,500. You do have to progress all the girls as some of the girls are locked until you progress previous girls enough. El is unlocked through Aria, Serah is unlocked through El, and Emi is unlocked through Lia and Serah.

Itsuki_desu

Nov 18, 2022
Eloise simply started asking to be courted at one point and I can't do anything with her. Is this intended behavior?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes