captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
how much content does this game have? cause is a year old, but with todays standars that is like initial release + 1 update, this one xD

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
how much content does this game have? cause is a year old, but with todays standars that is like initial release + 1 update, this one xD
I'd say its quite a lot. Don't remember exactly tho. I'd guess like 10 hours.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LovesChampion-1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Uploaders Note: I made a mistake when naming the archive, it is v1.1.1!"

So in realty, you actually mean v0.1.1.1 or v0.10.1.1 or something else, since this game cannot possibly be completed. And a v1.x is a completed project.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Am I missing scenes, or does a lot of stuff happen that we don't get to see?
First time was Aria mentioning meeting the goddess, but I don't remember seeing that, or even talking to her about it.
Now, Lia just mentioned having been in a threesome with Aria (and presumably MC) but I don't remember that at all.

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
someone probably has asked this before, but how to trigger the event with Alaina in order to progress with Aria's questline?

NoneOfYa

Oct 27, 2017
I'm struggling to find out how to trigger the new emi questline and unlock her card. I've done all the other questlines up to the 'no more content' message.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [v1.1.1 Public] [Grimaga] crunched
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,95 GB / 978 MB - LovesChampion-1.1.1PublicBuild-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,93 GB / 963 MB - LovesChampion-1.1.1PublicBuild-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16,4% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm struggling to find out how to trigger the new emi questline and unlock her card. I've done all the other questlines up to the 'no more content' message.
Hi, if you finish Lias content, you should have unlocked Emi's room.

someone probably has asked this before, but how to trigger the event with Alaina in order to progress with Aria's questline?
Where can i start the Alaine quest line? i feel kinda incompitant
Alaine's first meeting is automatically triggered after the first few days in game. Afterwards you can find her at the bar she bartends at.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
"Uploaders Note: I made a mistake when naming the archive, it is v1.1.1!"

So in realty, you actually mean v0.1.1.1 or v0.10.1.1 or something else, since this game cannot possibly be completed. And a v1.x is a completed project.
We have explained our versioning in this thread. 1.0.0 does not mean finished project. We use whatever versioning we want. I'll rename it to 14.1.0 next patch out of spite if I want to.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 2716777

UPDATED to 1.1.0 Public

https://f95zone.to/threads/loves-ch...-improvements-1-0-0-public-shawnchapp.163899/

Change logs
Emi guide added ( Emi unlocked)
Fixed bug with Emi quests (not hiding Hud)
Updated all of Lia to the new flags
Updated guides
Bug fixes

Just an update mod doesn't need an update since no new content was added to the public build that my mod didn't add last update And the Dev has requested i don't unlocked patreon content early so out of respect i have choosen to honor that request and my mod will only contain the content for the version of the game that is publicly available on this site

TLDR: mod works for this version too

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I just wanna say

That whoever did the Eloise breeding segment?

Understood the motherfucking assignment.

"oh but real humans cant fuck forever, they cant cum gallons"
I dont give a shit, breeding a girl until they ahegao and their cum pools out like a big goop out their pussy is PEAK HENTAI

So kudos to the devs, bravo, salud, every praise.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrimagaGames

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
Hi, if you finish Lias content, you should have unlocked Emi's room.

Alaine's first meeting is automatically triggered after the first few days in game. Afterwards you can find her at the bar she bartends at.
I cant seem to find her at bar at any time. A message pops up saying that MC needs to fix his relationship Alaina.

Quantendom

Feb 2, 2022
you have to repair the relationship between the 2 sisters first before you can meet her at the bar
I think, that is the problem. Alaine is nowhere to be found to fix anything. The bar "seems to be closed". Aria does not offer any quest concerning her sister:

"You have not cleared a timed event required for this event"...ah ok, whatever that means.

"Wait a bit before talink to Aria again"...100 days later.

Those 2 answers are all i get and they progress nothing.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I think, that is the problem. Alaine is nowhere to be found to fix anything. The bar "seems to be closed". Aria does not offer any quest concerning her sister:

"You have not cleared a timed event required for this event"...ah ok, whatever that means.

have you done her school based events?

Berserkr69

Sep 25, 2018

have you done her school based events?
I am having the same problem. The bar is closed, Aria is waiting for the timed event to clear, her school events are finised. It has been 2 months in game, I have had time to finish Lia, Eloise and Serah. Emi just arived, still no sign of Alaine so Aria is stuck just after the hospital.

I also tried a fresh start and skipped through a month after only doing the hospital with no sign of her.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes