GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
of course the game updates immediately after mod release. not complaining. keep them updates coming!

I use this to cheat most renpy games :

Just upload your save and edit away. ctrl+F to find the stat. I have only found one game that fights this cheating. You know who you are asshole.
Hehe, sorry about that.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 565 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Can you add Shawn's mod when you update this?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The use of kanji is a little annoying, I can understand using a different language but with a different script I'm left just looking at it and going 'sure' because I can't even get an idea of what it's even supposed to sound like.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I'm getting an "header error" warning when i unzip with 7zip, should i just ignore it since it seems like the game unpacks anyway?

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The use of kanji is a little annoying, I can understand using a different language but with a different script I'm left just looking at it and going 'sure' because I can't even get an idea of what it's even supposed to sound like.
It's intended to not be understood. Though if too many people complain about it, I'll add translations or revert to romaji.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Sorry exactly what error are you getting?
I'm using 7-zip to unpack and it gives me warnings: Headers Error during the unpacking process, but it seems to continue the unpacking process anyway so i thought i'll ask people here who undoubtedly knows more about this kind of stuff than i do. Forgot to add that i got it from the pixeldrain link. I'm gonna try the gofile one and see if the problem lies there

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm using 7-zip to unpack and it gives me warnings: Headers Error during the unpacking process, but it seems to continue the unpacking process anyway so i thought i'll ask people here who undoubtedly knows more about this kind of stuff than i do. Forgot to add that i got it from the pixeldrain link. I'm gonna try the gofile one and see if the problem lies there
^same error
MEGA gives the same error too. These are the WIN versions, btw

I've tried downloading from both our itch.io page and from the gofile mirror, but can't seem to replicate the error. May I ask if the game works fine even with the extraction error? Do also try our itch.io page because that's where we upload the original version. The mirrors here are done by mods of f95zone downloading from our itch page and uploading it again.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
I've tried downloading from both our itch.io page and from the gofile mirror, but can't seem to replicate the error. May I ask if the game works fine even with the extraction error? Do also try our itch.io page because that's where we upload the original version. The mirrors here are done by mods of f95zone downloading from our itch page and uploading it again.
I didn't see any breakage actually playing the game. Just the error when unpacking.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes