UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The sandbox is far too complicated, involved, with too much guessing at what to do next, and not fun at all. Too much work to get to the sex. Not for me, good luck with your game though.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi guys.
How do you "set the mood a bit better" for Eloise, so it is possible to make out and fuck her in the house?

Eloise.png

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'll still play it, but this game needs 3 things that I can't seem to find. I might be blind though.

1. It needs a hint system for the girls, it tells you what you need to progress and where they'll be for it.
2. It needs a way to skip time. The bed doesn't work, it just tells you you're not tired yet.
3. Please make the Cheats button a different icon and somewhere else... the clock is used for time skipping and I'm sure I'm not the only one who clicks it expecting time to forward a segment. (Especially since it's Patreon exclusive to even access that menu)

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'll still play it, but this game needs 3 things that I can't seem to find. I might be blind though.

1. It needs a hint system for the girls, it tells you what you need to progress and where they'll be for it.
2. It needs a way to skip time. The bed doesn't work, it just tells you you're not tired yet.
3. Please make the Cheats button a different icon and somewhere else... the clock is used for time skipping and I'm sure I'm not the only one who clicks it expecting time to forward a segment. (Especially since it's Patreon exclusive to even access that menu)
Thanks for the feedback, we're looking into a new hint system. We thought that the hints given when clicking on each girl's Questline button was good enough, but it seems people are still confused.

There is a way to skip time. Just click the time of day in the top left hand that says morning, afternoon or night.

We actually commissioned a different icon for cheats but the guy forgot it so we had to ship using a different asset.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Thanks for the feedback, we're looking into a new hint system. We thought that the hints given when clicking on each girl's Questline button was good enough, but it seems people are still confused.

There is a way to skip time. Just click the time of day in the top left hand that says morning, afternoon or night.

We actually commissioned a different icon for cheats but the guy forgot it so we had to ship using a different asset.
Oh, didn't think of that... but maybe an idea to remove the ability to skip time during events.

I'm at the part where MC is in the hospital thanks to being glassed, you can skip time during these events and it skips the rest of it, and that will probably end up breaking someone's game.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Oh, didn't think of that... but maybe an idea to remove the ability to skip time during events.

I'm at the part where MC is in the hospital thanks to being glassed, you can skip time during these events and it skips the rest of it, and that will probably end up breaking someone's game.
Yeah we looked into disabling the whole UI during events, but that would need us to go back and add in individual variables to disable and reenable the UI which is a pain, but will be implemented in the future when we have more time. For now, we're just going to trust that players are intelligent enough not to jump to the map or skip time when there are events.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Yeah we looked into disabling the whole UI during events, but that would need us to go back and add in individual variables to disable and reenable the UI which is a pain, but will be implemented in the future when we have more time. For now, we're just going to trust that players are intelligent enough not to jump to the map or skip time when there are events.
Oh you can bet some wont be as intelligent as that, but we can hope.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
nice game so far, need a hints system or something like that, text box would be nice if you could get a option to change text box color, lol the white color blind me, gg so far 3/5

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes