VN Ren'Py Onhold Lovesome [Ch. 1] [143GAMES]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Some bad news guys.

The development of our game project is being put on hold indefinitely.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, the development of our game project is being put on hold indefinitely.

As mentioned earlier, my wife and I were eagerly anticipating the arrival of our first child. However, my wife and I have recently experienced a deeply saddening event – she has had a miscarriage. This has understandably shifted our focus and priorities during this difficult time. As we navigate through this loss and support each other, it's become clear that we need to take a step back from the project to allow ourselves the space and time to heal.

While I cannot provide a definitive timeline for IF or WHEN the project will resume, please know that it remains close to our hearts, and we are committed to returning to it when the time is right.

In light of this, I wanted to inform you that I will be taking down the Patreon page in a few weeks.Thank you for being a part of our community and for your support.

Warm regards,
143GAMES

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Some bad news guys.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, the development of our game project is being put on hold indefinitely.

As mentioned earlier, my wife and I were eagerly anticipating the arrival of our first child. However, my wife and I have recently experienced a deeply saddening event – she has had a miscarriage. This has understandably shifted our focus and priorities during this difficult time. As we navigate through this loss and support each other, it's become clear that we need to take a step back from the project to allow ourselves the space and time to heal.

While I cannot provide a definitive timeline for IF or WHEN the project will resume, please know that it remains close to our hearts, and we are committed to returning to it when the time is right.

In light of this, I wanted to inform you that I will be taking down the Patreon page in a few weeks.Thank you for being a part of our community and for your support.

Warm regards,
143GAMES
-png.png

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Some bad news guys.

Warm regards,
143GAMES
Oh wow. I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts.

Reactions: 143GAMES

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Some bad news guys.

Warm regards,
143GAMES
Sorry for your loss.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Some bad news guys.

Warm regards,
143GAMES
Sorry for your loss, take of yourself.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote