VN Ren'Py Onhold Lovesome [Ch. 1] [143GAMES]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
lovesome splash poster WM_NWM01.jpg

Overview:
A struggling café, an inexperienced owner, and three potential love interests.
Amid the brewing romance and business troubles, our protagonist must learn to balance his heart, head, and wallet.
Will he find love and success, or end up with nothing but a broken heart and an empty cash register?
Don't miss this heartwarming tale of love, loss, and the importance of a good cup of coffee.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: 143GAMES - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Mac: * - * - * - *
Others:
Fan Sigs
SonsOLiberty thanks for the mac links
*This unofficial mac version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Loveseome 01.jpg Loveseome 02.jpg Loveseome 03.jpg Loveseome 04.jpg Loveseome 05.jpg Loveseome 06.jpg Loveseome 07.jpg Loveseome 08.jpg Loveseome 09.jpg Loveseome 10.jpg Loveseome 11.jpg Loveseome 12.jpg Loveseome 13.jpg Loveseome 14.jpg Loveseome 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
143GAMES welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lovesome-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Don't miss this heartwarming tale of love, loss, and the importance of a good cup of coffee.
One day, while our protagonist was having a cup of coffee, he decided he wanted to unite the best parts of his life... lol

THX for sharing...

EDIT:
I have a feeling that CoffeeSaint is ready and willing for this one. :coffee:

Last edited:

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Julia looks really nice.

Dev, what are the tags planned for the future? Already see the voyeurism tag, will this be a big part of the VN?
Thank you, planned are threesome, feet, anal sex, light BDSM and in ofcourse "sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation in wholesome matrimony" and i would say voyeurism will be a medium part of the action but if there is demand, i may incorporate more of it including animated voyeuristic scene.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Thank you, planned are threesome, feet, anal sex, light BDSM and in ofcourse "sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation in wholesome matrimony" and i would say voyeurism will be a medium part of the action but if there is demand, i may incorporate more of it including animated voyeuristic scene.
Any kind of ntr/sharing/swinging stuff planned? And what will the voyeur stuff be about, just looking at them changing/bathing,etc or watching them have sex with other NPCs(male or female)?

• Angry
Reactions: Obbsean

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Any kind of ntr/sharing/swinging stuff planned? And what will the voyeur stuff be about, just looking at them changing/bathing,etc or watching them have sex with other NPCs(male or female)?
No ntr/swinging stuff with males planned, sharing with a female character is planned and yes voyeur stuff is mainly just about, just looking at them changing/bathing and masturbating.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
A struggling café, an inexperienced owner, and three potential love interests.
dudes: I love this VN, already!

me, without coffee.

I have a feeling that @CoffeeSaint is ready and willing for this one.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
buddy: you're a real friend, all right!
Damn!

rKnight and CoffeeSaint

..thx for the share....good luck....
as usual, I'm out of reactions, Lerd0.
will come back later to hit that laugh thing.

Godspeed with your project, 143GAMES;
thanks for the strong lore (coffee) and for sharing it.

cheers, señoritas y señores.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wow, this has almost everything I like in an adult VN: a thorough description, very decent renders, beautiful-looking ladies with reasonable measurements, decent tags without shoehorning minority kinks, and even a dark-skinned LI.
It's been a while since a game's OP last caught my eye like that. I'm looking forward to trying it.
Lots of luck for the dev (y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No ntr/swinging stuff with males planned, sharing with a female character is planned and yes voyeur stuff is mainly just about, just looking at them changing/bathing and masturbating.
Dev if I were you, I would put any planned tags and any non-planned content inside the tags spoiler box in the OP. It will save you quite a few posts from people asking the same questions over and over again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote