VN Ren'Py Onhold Lovesome [Ch. 1] [143GAMES]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well I don't know, they are usually easy to identify from the description or some image in the overview.

but I guess I'm asking a lot by hoping someone reads the descriptions on this forum...
Have you seen some of the descriptions for these things? You'd have better luck translating ancient Sumerian. :LOL:

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
but I'm curious if there will be a Mac version for us who only have laptops.
Yes, a Mac version is currently planned and undergoing testing. Since I don't personally own a Mac, it is being playtested by a friend. Unfortunately, they won't be available for a few days.

I will personally DM you when its ready.

Reactions: Melanx0l1k

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
Yes, a Mac version is currently planned and undergoing testing. Since I don't personally own a Mac, it is being playtested by a friend. Unfortunately, they won't be available for a few days.

I will personally DM you when its ready.
thank you sir!

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Would you expect ntr to be added in a story about a daughter and her father being stranded in an island? Or in a game thats supposed to be a mom/son incest story? Well, that happened many times before and very late into the game too.
People dont want to get invested in a game that might be a huge disappointment later, thats why I ask whether ntr/swinging will be part of the game in the future.
That way people can follow the game or move on to something else if thats not what they are looking for. What's the problem? It feels like people get offended when someone ask if theres ntr in a game, not everyone likes that and in fact it is a tag many people want to avoid.
Have you seen some of the descriptions for these things? You'd have better luck translating ancient Sumerian. :LOL:
The dude has either not been in many threads or is on some imaginary high horse where only he can read and decipher descriptions.

Well I don't know, they are usually easy to identify from the description or some image in the overview.

but I guess I'm asking a lot by hoping someone reads the descriptions on this forum...
Idk what to tell you there has been numerous VNs where it's later introduced and it's a surprise to many of the fans and no the description doesn't allude to any NTR. Then you have to add that a lot of people don't even understand what NTR is and this includes many devs.

Crap formatting error.
Fixed it thou.

Planned kinks are :Threesome MFF, feet, anal sex, light BDSM.

Not Planned: NTR, Trans/Futa, Cheating
Always great when the dev makes things clear, I'll be trying it out after it has another update or so as I don't usually go for 1st updates. Good luck with the VN! (y)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Crap formatting error.
Fixed it thou.

Planned kinks are :Threesome MFF, feet, anal sex, light BDSM.

Not Planned: NTR, Trans/Futa, Cheating
2 questions, BDSM male in control or female in control?
Cheating not an option.. so it's a (possible)harem right? The 3 mains will be cool with each other? With a couple of flings on the side?

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
The dude has either not been in many threads or is on some imaginary high horse where only he can read and decipher descriptions.

Idk what to tell you there has been numerous VNs where it's later introduced and it's a surprise to many of the fans and no the description doesn't allude to any NTR. Then you have to add that a lot of people don't even understand what NTR is and this includes many devs.

Always great when the dev makes things clear, I'll be trying it out after it has another update or so as I don't usually go for 1st updates. Good luck with the VN! (y)
With regard to incest, he didn't say that there will be, but he also didn't say that there won't be, that for me is not making it clear

Reactions: Overlord070

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
BDSM male in control or female in control?
Male in control aka Male Dom

Cheating not an option.. so it's a (possible)harem right?
I don't wanna spoil too much but it wont be a harem, the first few chapters are open ended, but as the story progress you will be required to make a commitment to one of the LI's.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I wouldn't call it a slow burn, every episode will have steamy action, one side girl is planned but there wont be any more LI,
I don't want to fall in to the trap of over promising then burning out then abandoning the game. With my current time and resources three LI is all i can effectively manage.
Sounds good... tbh I like slower burning romance games, makes it feel more romance-y lol...

Reactions: 143GAMES

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
yea its a kind of six sense that one develops through many years of being a coomer :LOL: :LOL:

just kiddin. but usualy when a dev adds "ntr" later in a game it usually its sharing or netorase thats is why i don't consider such thing as ntr, real ntr games have ntr since day 0

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Male in control aka Male Dom

I don't wanna spoil too much but it wont be a harem, the first few chapters are open ended, but as the story progress you will be required to make a commitment to one of the LI's.
Unfortunate. It seemed set up for a harem. You even mentioned MFF, and not cheating with being "open ended" for the early chapters. So, it seems like another example of characters being fine with the MC having sex with all of them until they suddenly aren't because "end of game now (or other arbitrary point for personality shift), we get jealous now and make you pick..."

Last edited:

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
So. it seems like another example of characters being fine with the MC having sex with all of them until they suddenly aren't because "end of game now (or other arbitrary point for personality shift), we get jealous now and make you pick..."
I would respectfully disagree with your assessment, Just like in real life, some time people decide to have a casual hook ups or FWB arrangements but then decide to go steady, if they see a potential in long term relationship, or sometime people just fall in love, the relationship may start as sexual at first, but then bloosoms into something alot more deeper.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote