VN Ren'Py Onhold Lovesome [Ch. 1] [143GAMES]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
usually when a game has ntr the tag is there, and regardless of the tag ntr games are easy to identify. people should stop asking in all threads if a game has ntr it looks like they have a trauma or something.

Reactions: Ogre

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Julia looks nice...plus Covfefe...sign me up.
143GAMES gonna be a slow burn with just these three or will there be side girls/other LI's?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I've seen many without the tag, especially at the start of a VN.
There's a reason people ask.
Well I don't know, they are usually easy to identify from the description or some image in the overview.

but I guess I'm asking a lot by hoping someone reads the descriptions on this forum...

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Julia looks nice...plus Covfefe...sign me up.
143GAMES gonna be a slow burn with just these three or will there be side girls/other LI's?
I wouldn't call it a slow burn, every episode will have steamy action, one side girl is planned but there wont be any more LI,
I don't want to fall in to the trap of over promising then burning out then abandoning the game. With my current time and resources three LI is all i can effectively manage.

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
i dont like sharing even with other girls (i know im a weirdo who dont like girl on girl) so is the MFF avoidable or just that there is no girl on girl without the MC
LOL, you are not a werido, and yes the MFF scene is completely avoidable.

Reactions: qaywsx and Bailz

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Bonafide caffeine fiend here, it's the only way I can function, so all this talk of coffee got me interested...

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/c1/8c/3c/c18c3c64d3d454173366733fcc5fa7b1--coffee-pics-coffee-love.jpg

Well this was refreshing (just like a good cup of coffee), great renders, a decent, coherent story, and 3 intriguing LI's. This definitely has a lot of potential and I'm curious to see what happens... unsurprisingly I've added this to my ever expanding watchlist, but this will very likely be a regular on my playlist!

...one side girl is planned but there wont be any more LI,
Out of curiosity, would that be yoga gal or someone else?

Godspeed 143GAMES!

• Love
Reactions: 143GAMES

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Out of curiosity, would that be yoga gal or someone else?
:censored:

Honestly, it's not fully decided yet. I plan on creating a Patreon poll regarding the side girl, and based on the feedback, I will make a decision.

Reactions: Bagley
Dec 9, 2020
Planned threesome!, sold!
I like it, good start, and all the girls are pretty hot, although Julia gets the most time this episode.
Looking forward to more!

Reactions: 143GAMES

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
:censored:

Honestly, it's not fully decided yet. I plan on creating a Patreon poll regarding the side girl, and based on the feedback, I will make a decision.
For a dev that's just starting out, that might be the most intelligent use for a Patreon poll I've ever heard of. Well done for not handing over control of your story to mob rule.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Taking feedback from your supporters doesn't necessarily mean handing over control of your story to mob rule.
True, but far too many devs let their supporters use the polls to dictate the fetishes and kinks they add later in the story. I have yet to see that work out for anyone.

Reactions: qaywsx

143GAMES

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
but far too many devs let their supporters use the polls to dictate the fetishes and kinks they add later in the story
I agree, and i assure you that as a creator, I hold the vision and artistic direction of my story. I have a unique perspective and creative intuition that shapes the narrative, characters, and overall experience.

Feedback from my supporters will be seen as a valuable tool to refine and enhance my work, not as a mandate to conform to every suggestion.

Reactions: Arrdvark

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wow, this has almost everything I like in an adult VN: a thorough description, very decent renders, beautiful-looking ladies with reasonable measurements, decent tags without shoehorning minority kinks, and even a dark-skinned LI.
It's been a while since a game's OP last caught my eye like that. I'm looking forward to trying it.
Lots of luck for the dev (y)
"light BDSM NTR"

usually when a game has ntr the tag is there, and regardless of the tag ntr games are easy to identify. people should stop asking in all threads if a game has ntr it looks like they have a trauma or something.
Tbh, I would call it a form of PTSD since you never fully recover from your first surprise ntr scene. :KEK:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Well I don't know, they are usually easy to identify from the description or some image in the overview.

but I guess I'm asking a lot by hoping someone reads the descriptions on this forum...
Would you expect ntr to be added in a story about a daughter and her father being stranded in an island? Or in a game thats supposed to be a mom/son incest story? Well, that happened many times before and very late into the game too.
People dont want to get invested in a game that might be a huge disappointment later, thats why I ask whether ntr/swinging will be part of the game in the future.
That way people can follow the game or move on to something else if thats not what they are looking for. What's the problem? It feels like people get offended when someone ask if theres ntr in a game, not everyone likes that and in fact it is a tag many people want to avoid.

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
Crap formatting error.
Fixed it thou.

Planned kinks are :Threesome MFF, feet, anal sex, light BDSM.

Not Planned: NTR, Trans/Futa, Cheating
sorry to bother you, but I'm curious if there will be a Mac version for us who only have laptops.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote