• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Ah what's wrong with you folks? gah, i am so sad and in pain to see it go down like that, now i will have to stop fapping for a few HOURS. it doesn't go up and it hurts, pls help.

Radience

Mar 18, 2018
I have played all the translated games from this developer and this one must be just as good as the others, but sadly this is the kind of unplayable MTL wich sucks.

KuraYamiNo

Feb 28, 2020
I really like aburasobabiyori artstyle, but I find hard to enjoy sex scenes that focus so hard on humiliation.
The only game of theirs I actually played was Konika's laboratory, but I ended up giving up after the first(?) ending.

DrAlithe

Dec 4, 2017
dude kinda bored of this loli (aka p*do) content. arent devs doing something different? is basically the only content i see in a while in this site for RPG

PS not complaining with someone in particular, just screaming to the wind. thx for sharing
Mate of the games to show up with RPGM or Wolf under at least the 2d tag the only ones with Loli is this game and Lona with a dozen others having protagonists that are, at the very least, late teens. Some of them even having tits the size of Jupiter. Unless your talking about it being in an anime art style in which case good luck finding a western-drawn game that doesn't look like garbage.

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
dude kinda bored of this loli (aka p*do) content. arent devs doing something different? is basically the only content i see in a while in this site for RPG

PS not complaining with someone in particular, just screaming to the wind. thx for sharing
wtf are you talking about 90% of women in asia look like this they are all short and slim under 50kg weight and the last time i checked this is a japanese game not a western game to portray fat tall people so if anything youre just blatantly racist calling all women in asia lolis and all men p*dos

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So what was the point of posting this? It's still the same bad 2017 version with bugs that you have to manually fix yourself with the patch.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

I really fail to see the loli in this. Not every woman has to have breasts larger than the rest of her body.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Based on Dlsite and other sources the latest version of this game is 1.04, so is this the non-updated version or a typo in version number ?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So what was the point of posting this? It's still the same bad 2017 version with bugs that you have to manually fix yourself with the patch.
you should read better.. even if there is the fix to download that doesn't mean it isn't already applied..

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes