dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
My prefered method is to use Bct.Sizer.1.0 (put it next to the rpgm.exe and run it instead of the rpgm.exe).
Right click and select zoom to 200%.
This tends to look far better than randomely playing it at 234% size or whatever you end up with.
I can't believe it... this really exists!
I mean, it seems like something very simple, but it's perfect, exactly what I was looking for ever since I migrate to desktop
Thanks a lot, man! Now I can play those games again

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
But the translation exist already for 5 years. There must be a reason why it took so long to upload it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still glad it finally got here because now it is easier to manage since I tend to use bookmark/watch/ignore to know what I've already downloaded and also what I finished.

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
can someone tell me be scat is it possible to avoid? or disable?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still glad it finally got here because now it is easier to manage since I tend to use bookmark/watch/ignore to know what I've already downloaded and also what I finished.
it isn't, mod confirm it, simply not everything is always released on f95 immediately

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Btw did anyone look at the tags specifically SCAT, tentacles and urination and then read the part where it's described an an ORTHODOX game?

Jesus...wtf would unorthodox (not normal, not standard, non conforming) be? Or should we brace ourselves for lots of piss and :poop: in the near future? :LOL:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
it is not, the download is the same 1.0.0 version with the bugged mtl and without the fix (the v1.04, it also not bring anything new and have only bugfix), that post was a request and nothing else.
So technically the bugfixes from 1.04 are relatively insignificant that it makes no difference correct ?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes