Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Game gives you a pity where you fail multiple times to the final boss, you get free overpowered stuff XD

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Man... Clearly I've some how avoided MTLs for a while but man... my brain just died while trying to decipher this game... Man... I thought I had some pretty bad "engrish" moments before... this is on a whole different level of bad. I can't even tell what it is trying to say or mention... It's like someone got a corrupted version of google translate and threw this game in and out popped the translation xD is this how MTLs are suppose to be like?
Either way, wish me luck. I'm heading in dick first and I won't pull out till I'm done with this game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What's the error about?
During first free level up scene with ancestor?
I remember I need clear Japanese version to bypass it.
ye, everything is fine now, well already been for quite a while

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2018
Full save
-Slot 4: Before the election
-Slot 7: Final battle
-Slot 8: "Good ending" with unlocker recollection room (check the book in the main room).

Like every aburasobabiyori games combat is basically optional, you will get always the chance to continue the story.

Scat content are 3 in total and are totally avoidable.

Ntr is a small event connected to a secondary character (the mc have also his one but only in the bad ending)

About the mtl error, like i've said i'll leave a screenshot of the error.
(In overall the mtl is pretty bad, still enough to appreciate the story, but sometimes is hard to understand.)
what to do at election ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I noticed there is a "nude" outfit/body item, but how do you even use it? I have not seen an option to let me swap at will and there is no costume in the costume room for it on any saves.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Ok, so I have a problem with this one. When I open the menu and want to use " Skill " , " Equipment " or " Status ", the game do nothing except I can't move the cursor. More clearly, I can't acess those 3 actions.
And when I hit the ESC I can roam again the cursor.
I guess the picture doesn't show... I can use Save and Items.
Did anyone know why it's doing this ? (well, in fact, it's not doing something..)

EDIT: Nevermind, I have to clik 2 times to enter the menus

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So I noticed there is a "nude" outfit/body item, but how do you even use it? I have not seen an option to let me swap at will and there is no costume in the costume room for it on any saves.
probably is a quest item so it will be used only in specific occasion in auto (eg. body paint or teleport), as far i know you can't be full naked outside the quests but you are basically already there with couple of outfits. Pls note that i didn't finish the game (didn't fight against the last boss) so maybe I could be wrong.

Reactions: alex2011
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes