• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Mate of the games to show up with RPGM or Wolf under at least the 2d tag the only ones with Loli is this game and Lona with a dozen others having protagonists that are, at the very least, late teens. Some of them even having tits the size of Jupiter. Unless your talking about it being in an anime art style in which case good luck finding a western-drawn game that doesn't look like garbage.
unfortunately, also thx to the fbi meme, ignorance have spread and lots ppl actually don't know what a loli is or what law are in his country.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
I love this game. Please support the creator if you enjoy it. They're actively making games. The creator is into exhibitionism/humiliation stuff, which is not the most common genre to come by. It's the best one they have made to this date imo, and I wish they'd use the mind control stuff again.

I recommend playing the game rather than just watching the scenes if you enjoy exhibitionism stuff, as you get more familiar with the situations than just replaying the CG event. Save often, and lose the battles on purpose (if you're not going the virgin route). The very first one is okay to lose even if you're going for virgin, if I recall.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
wtf are you talking about 90% of women in asia look like this they are all short and slim under 50kg weight and the last time i checked this is a japanese game not a western game to portray fat tall people so if anything youre just blatantly racist calling all women in asia lolis and all men p*dos
so you say 90% of the asian women look like loli characters from hentai-mangas?
bold claim, my friend... and a little racist

baduserexp

Feb 11, 2021
I really like aburasobabiyori artstyle, but I find hard to enjoy sex scenes that focus so hard on humiliation.
The only game of theirs I actually played was Konika's laboratory, but I ended up giving up after the first(?) ending.
This is what I find so charming about them. This whole style of game is "make obviously bad decision -> receive hentai", and in most other games something like a corruption meter makes the the protagonist ultimately OK with it, and even when that doesn't happen it's just very hard to care more about the protagonist than to see sex stats count up. In this circle's games it's easy to care, to start wanting a happy ending for the protagonist. If that makes you only play one route... I usually only play the other route of other games, so it evens out for me.

What's supposed to help you enjoy all the routes, for this circle, is the comic edge to everything, and the ridiculous circumstances. The protagonist has relatable negative reactions to bad experiences, which makes it harder to seek out bad experiences, but then after the game basically forces the first loss (without unnatural grinding) the princess can find that boss behind bars and go "nya nya nya how you do like your cell, LOSER", which genuinely bothers the boss into responding "yeah well I fucked you, how about that?!"

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This is what I find so charming about them. This whole style of game is "make obviously bad decision -> receive hentai", and in most other games something like a corruption meter makes the the protagonist ultimately OK with it, and even when that doesn't happen it's just very hard to care more about the protagonist than to see sex stats count up. In this circle's games it's easy to care, to start wanting a happy ending for the protagonist. If that makes you only play one route... I usually only play the other route of other games, so it evens out for me.

What's supposed to help you enjoy all the routes, for this circle, is the comic edge to everything, and the ridiculous circumstances. The protagonist has relatable negative reactions to bad experiences, which makes it harder to seek out bad experiences, but then after the game basically forces the first loss (without unnatural grinding) the princess can find that boss behind bars and go "nya nya nya how you do like your cell, LOSER", which genuinely bothers the boss into responding "yeah well I fucked you, how about that?!"
This game in particular was something else, the humiliation was gone wild (when you think you touched the botton something else just appear) but there is a cure on details that is incredible, i didn't expect such complexity and is also quite long.

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
How do you guys play RPG Maker VX Ace on those modern gpus?
I used to play in my laptop, and on full screen the image gets good, just slightly stretched, even on a fullHD screen
But in my desktop, the screen stretchs a lower resolution of the game, with strong colors or something (somewhat yellow)
I'm using a Radeon RX 560 series, tried to configure a couple things and had some sucess... but I don't like how the screen blinks and disappear for 3 seconds every time I alt tab
Is there a way to play the game in a larger screen, just the way it is?

1642164077709.png

Full screen after one alt tab:
IMG_20220114_094205481_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I used to play in my laptop, and on full screen the image gets good, just slightly stretched, even on a fullHD screen
But in my desktop, the screen stretchs a lower resolution of the game, with strong colors or something (somewhat yellow)
I'm using a Radeon RX 560 series, tried to configure a couple things and had some sucess... but I don't like how the screen blinks and disappear for 3 seconds every time I alt tab

View attachment 1596175

View attachment 1596177
no problem for me but try set 640x480 res in the windows properties/compatibility(right click)

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
Someone reading the sinopsis just hoping it does not says MTL... then you confirm what you were worried about :(, so now you are tempted to play it but, you know that you will hate it since it is MTL, so you run away trying to not look back and be disappointed one more time...

Reactions: Mystermask

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I don't remember this having scat...
Barely some urination, the game is very "soft", actually
hahaha you didn't play it right? Urination is basically always on when somebody cum (or scared) and scat is pretty heavy (but totally avoidable) since there is also coprophagy.

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
I use a program called "Resize Enable"
Search for it on google. It's an .exe thats about 40kb and allows you to forcibly stretch the window of nearly any program.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017

View attachment 1596175

View attachment 1596177
My prefered method is to use Bct.Sizer.1.0 (put it next to the rpgm.exe and run it instead of the rpgm.exe).
Right click and select zoom to 200%.
This tends to look far better than randomely playing it at 234% size or whatever you end up with.

Some hints and tips about the program:
*Usually it adjusts its window size to be the same as the rpgm, but sometimes it fails for whatever reason and end up creating a smaller window. If this happens; right click, go to About and adjust the resolution while comparing to the rpgm until they become the same, then zoom to 200%.
*The program runs and register keyboard input even if not focused on. This can both be good and bad, just be aware of it.
*Be careful using fullscreen mode and closing the program while in fullscreen, if done "incorrectly" you could end up being trapped in a black screen and maybe even having to reboot entirely.

As for the color and blinking issue, I cant really help you with that. Maybe someone else knows something.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhenfreitas
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes