Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Apart from taking advantage of the girls in their sleep another one of those games, quite the gap in updates here :oops: Sister has a douche of a Boyfriend hope we get rid of him but judging by his actions she should be dumping his ass sooner rather than later.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Animations and girls are good but story is just confusing and text randomly repeating atm :(

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Couldn't get into this.. i could get around the broken English ok.. but the Protagonist is just a dickhead from what i can gather.. has zero anything to make him likable or even anti-hero like.. just nothing.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Not a great start when the text repeats word for word when you take a bath and then get dressed. Hoping it is just an error and not intentional.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I don't get the logic. The MC is all upset about the mom coming to his room and playing with him in his dream. "No Mom, Stop!" Wakes up, "Damn, that was a weird, Fucked Up dream. Let me calm down by going to my Mom's room and playing with her body while she sleeps!" I don't know why writers do this.
The Renders are great. Love the girls. But writing like this makes me crazy!

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I don't get the logic. The MC is all upset about the mom coming to his room and playing with him in his dream. "No Mom, Stop!" Wakes up, "Damn, that was a weird, Fucked Up dream. Let me calm down by going to my Mom's room and playing with her body while she sleeps!" I don't know why writers do this.
The Renders are great. Love the girls. But writing like this makes me crazy!
tbh some of those night groping scene has nothing to do with the story. I just put them in there so the players don't just clicking around for nothing. It sounds stupid I know

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
tbh some of those night groping scene has nothing to do with the story. I just put them in there so the players don't just clicking around for nothing. It sounds stupid I know
Please don't do this. I don't mind the asshole MC that does that, guess the little pervert in me just likes that, but if you do, do it canon to the rest of the story. However, I really liked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Please don't do this. I don't mind the asshole MC that does that, guess the little pervert in me just likes that, but if you do, do it canon to the rest of the story. However, I really liked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like she has some sort of powers to influence the MC dreams or perhaps she puts something in his food but I'm not so sure about that because he woke straight up from it :unsure:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We don't know.
We kinda do :sneaky:
do it canon to the rest of the story.
I think what he ment is that no reprecussions are planned and.. i don't believe him :p I mean its part of the story, very much so. Weren't you paying attention? "some" of the groping scenes. "Nothing to do with the story" is just there won't be a whole plot built upon it. Its just a little nightcreeping. But again. "Some".

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes