• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
tbh some of those night groping scene has nothing to do with the story. I just put them in there so the players don't just clicking around for nothing. It sounds stupid I know
Ok I will reserve judgement till you get much further in the story, with more to do. Like I said, the game looks great so I won't fault it so early. Thanks for listening.

Reactions: Hendrx

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
gotta say, for all the time this has been in development, it kinda sucks.
sure it looks nice but that's about all the positives there are. even from its 'remake' starting it has barely moved on much.

the fact that when you start it asks for your name, which works fine, and then asks for the naming or something for the females, which it then completely ignores, just about sums up the thought process that seems to go into this project.

had an idea, didn't plan it out, took the time to make some great art, lost patience with coding and writing, didn't bother to check the release, an all too familiar formula in small development projects nowadays. my funds will remain elsewhere

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Can we have any weapon at all? baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, machete, grenade, chainsaw, gun or anything to kill this incredibly extremely annoying bunch of shit david? what kind of a weird pile of rubbish is the rickety thing you should do with it is to kill it as slowly and painfully as you can
or stay as far as possible from me and the family away from the mc boah what a reign idiot

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Links for the original version are no longer active! I want it to check out to see if it's any good or not....

Reactions: Shippudn

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Hendrx Thanks for the links you provided, but it seems that they doesn't work any more :censored:

Last edited:

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
This game is not really well developed it seems i tried it last year if remembered right but considering the stuff it has right now it is just not enough

Reactions: Hendrx

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hendrx Thanks for the links you provided, but it seems that they doesn't work any more :censored:
Sure they do. Patreon's formatting doesn't like the mega.nz urls.

Win:
Mac:

Or, just check the OP...

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lucid Dreams v0.2b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if this is a remake, where is the completed old version?
tried Lucid Dreams f95zone on google, but only found the remake

enkidu111

Feb 3, 2018
skip function disabled .. !!
GAME means the player PLAYYYYYYYY
Story means the one Reeeeeeead
it's a story to read or movie to watch but it is not a GAME
If it is a GAME it will be relay great
So sad

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes