goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Here's the linux version
#!9W5WlYIY!uOwMuRH6jwU1PHEyBR9r7sc4_oySwXfYnU55O4c6DiY
Not sure why the URL didn't take. Here it is clickable:

If you select "PC: Windows and Linux" in "Build Distributions" (the default), you'll get a zip file with both Windows and Linux in it. That's what most people do. You can click that and "Macintosh x86_64" to get both the Windows/Linux zip and the Mac zip built at the same time.

Reactions: Hendrx

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Not sure why the URL didn't take. Here it is clickable:

If you select "PC: Windows and Linux" in "Build Distributions" (the default), you'll get a zip file with both Windows and Linux in it. That's what most people do. You can click that and "Macintosh x86_64" to get both the Windows/Linux zip and the Mac zip built at the same time.
Yeah my bad

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wish most people didn't do that. Individual Ren'Py distributions may be small, but having a copy in each and every game that adds up.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Wait! This is the mental disorder of a xxx game developer?, And that is why it postpones its releases, like what happens with many real life developers? xD xD xD irony Super Saiyan Level hahaha

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This says remake... I feel like I've seen the original on this site. Is this thread the same thread as the original game? I'm trying to remember what the original game was like.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I'm confused WTF is going on? Feels like I missed something. I'll wait after a couple more updates try again. The renders look sweet.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
anyone found out how to enable skipping unseen? tried editing config but game wont launch afterwards.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I know that there is no much content and only 2-3 options for now but i will like to know if the game will be linear or there will be choices that lead to different paths. I am interesting mainly for Lissane and if there will be a different path for her.

Does anybody know when the next update will be released?
Only the dev knows. At his page says that the progress for the next update 0.3 is 60%. Considering that the current update released at 29/10 it is possible that we have the new update until the end of the year.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lucid Dream Remake v0.4a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.06.2020

Last edited:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Merry Christmas.

0.3A

Win/Linux
#!hO5BXaIT!lyK1b5tNuxPOccGCL6qWcGgfiIILOcuI2Vx293aIFDM

Mac

#!wPpVUaLa!tKn6mEBC77GiZTj6SIYVF_lk9_gm-btQBYe0-VPKtLE
It says that it is empty. No files to load ... for pc / mac .. Mega ... Please upload again

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes