Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
sure mind control tag be there and female dom i guest not because i hoping him take control and beat them it ok to become corrupt as long you know your heart and i got a feeling they demon and him not blood related incest tag will still count because living there and rise by them i guest she plan on using him for power but his sis she a good person if we do take control i want her to be there with us even if they not really demon she know and try to help us more then once as far we remember she only try telling us one time but i believe she try more then once she say we will not remember but now we playing we know think as player as soul we chosen the way story like this go to a point the dev is a god that can limit our chose or give use no chose and know the sis trying to help us and she tell us something that we needed to know we under control at first we can guest but as the story show we maybe fight us sometime but she care about us more then we know she may be under control too a bit but we i believe we food for the milfs even if they not demon they want our body using our sub mind as a cage we maybe fighting it but the more we can move there the closer it to our main mind the pill to make us forgive and keep us from waking up again
Good god man, sentences! Learn to use them!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Do men normally act like this during a sex dream? Also can he be anymore of a hypocrite? How many women has he molested with no problem but wants to moralfag when his mom wants to molest him back. :ROFLMAO:
And can you please fire your proofreader?

Reactions: MadCore

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do men normally act like this during a sex dream? Also can he be anymore of a hypocrite? How many women has he molested with no problem but wants to moralfag when his mom wants to molest him back. :ROFLMAO:
"Moralfag"?

Not wanting his mother to rape him makes him a homosexual?

o_O

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well, this isn't 4chan. And given that it's the same type of derogatory remark as "dude, you're such a fag", it's probably not appropriate here.
I said Google not 4chan. :FacePalm: But continue being an ignorant boomer and talk about stuff you're too lazy to research. It has literally nothing to do with homosexuals. Grow up.:sneaky:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I said Google not 4chan. :FacePalm: But continue being an ignorant boomer and talk about stuff you're too lazy to research. It has literally nothing to do with homosexuals. Grow up.:sneaky:
"My son just OK Boomer’d me. Bitch I’m Gen X, I will put you in a facial recognition database and drown you in student loan debt"

"( , , ) A person who expresses or moral , especially in a generally setting like the board on the community. "

"Calling someone a “moralfag” on 4chan was the worst possible insult."

If this isn't 4chan, why are you using a 4chan insult?

Here's something to ponder, millennial - anything + fag, at its roots, is a gay insult. Just ask Spicoli.

• Angry
Reactions: theinternetis4

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I love this thread. From time to time those who completely fail at figuring out the plot twist start blaming it on the game so they could keep pretending they are sherlocks so it must be poor writing and all. No its not. That scene is depicted perfectly fine and makes perfect sense :whistle:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The guy had a "dream" that took the whole of a class, not once but twice, in one of the occasions shouting was mentioned - and yet neither teacher nor student noticed something might be terribly amiss with him?

Are we sure of what is actually real and what is a dream? Specially considering stuff like conveniently timed black cat appearing out of nowhere to block his personal research or the sister trying to alert him their mother might be doing something weird in the pool scene? Everything seems strange and unreliable so far.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
The last update was quite short but I am not going to complain because the dev has minimal support. The main reason I start to play this game was Lissane (sis character). I hope the dev will implement more of Lissane's path in future updates.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
the update is amazing and we are just getting started with the game so stay tune for many more updates

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
For me the story is unique and is getting me very curious abt the Landlady and what made her act like this way, What started all of this?

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
New version 0.3B

I'm planning on adding a sandbox feature and some world building.
if you like the new update please consider support me on Patreon or just do a one time donation. It will help me a lot.
I'm not really active here if you guys have any suggestions or criticism please dm me on discord.
Discord server link :
I'll see you guys there.

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes