mine are just random
Victoria 7

Hendrexfosta marți la 14:26
I got 2 fire animations coming
prepare yourself

Hendrexazi la 6:49
It's really hard to make
cause they have to compress their image quality to get it to work

<Android is so hard to compress apparently .. 66 germans know better *winkk*wink*>

Thank you very much, the66 => you are a star!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feb 5 at 5:37pm

Update V0.3B

Pc:

#!IP5CFYyA!c_QmcN1W0D88Xlr1lT8e3N7U5FAJzY7YE1lq3VdjZck

Mac :

#!QewwBSjB!NclYyq_mqU4Pk1fFJe9uOAos8ryoW3s2_iZrcLeKXF8

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I see "incest" tag at the same time there are comments talking about someone they call "land lady", if I'm not wrong the incest is no longer there then? If so is there a patch? The land lady thing that most devs use to replace mothers in games nowadays is very off putting to me, there are tons of other titles or non blood relations you could give them like your uncle's wife or your deceased mother's friend something that will still keep you interested in them, not some nobody titled landlady F that, but maybe I'm just wasting time ranting about it here, maybe and hopefully this is still an incest game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Little aside on something that i'm a little surprised i didn't notice before.

Family getts together for a film - and it's ? :unsure:
Not even a bit suspicious at, all things considered...;)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Lucid Dream Remake [v0.3B] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (88 MB): - - - -
MAC (78 MB): - - - -

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Lucid Dream Remake [v0.3B] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (88 MB): - - MEGA - -
MAC (78 MB): - - MEGA - -
1.5 gigs -> 90 megs? o_O

Fuck, what's he using, uncompressed PNGs?

Hendrx please compress the images; if not lossless webp, at least jpg.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There are plenty games doing that. I'm glad that for once its the reverse.
Agreed. Have no problem with the other type, but no reason going against the grain could not be entertaining too.

Random thought that has nagged me of late - does anyone else feels like David could be a closet gay with a crush on the MC and his disastrous attempts at being a playa some (dumb/desperate) ploy to get his (platonic) attention?

edit: epileptic tree theory, do not take too seriously or start ship wars, people ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

wiizel

Oct 9, 2017
I see "incest" tag at the same time there are comments talking about someone they call "land lady", if I'm not wrong the incest is no longer there then? If so is there a patch? The land lady thing that most devs use to replace mothers in games nowadays is very off putting to me, there are tons of other titles or non blood relations you could give them like your uncle's wife or your deceased mother's friend something that will still keep you interested in them, not some nobody titled landlady F that, but maybe I'm just wasting time ranting about it here, maybe and hopefully this is still an incest game.
You can name the role of the characters

Reactions: Drafox

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No matter how hard I try, I cannot name a single man that doesn't like a blowjob. :unsure:
Have to admit, there are times I do wonder what it would be like to have a dick. I need to find out what's so fascinating about blowjobs.

I mean, I love a good tongue bath of the crotch but i've seen guys get so excited over blowjobs it's like the gates of heaven grew lips and blew them.

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes