2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Lucid Dream Remake [v0.3] [Hendrex] - Original Size: 1.2GB

Download Win (77.3MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd like to know more about Astrid and what she is getting out of all this influencing his dreams and such and giving the MC those visions I'm guessing it's to get the MC more interested in her this is probably one of the weirder games that I've played.

Reactions: Valeck and Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I'd like to know more about Astrid and what she is getting out of all this influencing his dreams and such and giving the MC those visions I'm guessing it's to get the MC more interested in her this is probably one of the weirder games that I've played.
Same here, I like the mysterious vibe.

Then again it seems so unfocused at times. Dialogues seem to have no point, like the whole movie evening. Normally I don't mind since it's part of the world building and character building but here it feels strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and Mormont

billyking

Sep 19, 2019
It ’s a pity that there is no sex scene. He enjoyed the process of being controlled. He is obviously a sex lover, but his heart is rejecting it. I do n’t understand.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
im so confused why does he not like getting his dick licked and sucked is he gay or something?
Well, among other things, confusion and creepiness due to corelation with incest and (apparent) loss of the sense of reality/sanity, along with the "sleep paralysis" and stuff? If it were just at bed at night he might brush it off as unconscious kinkiness and eventually roll with it - but then he also has waking dreams with the teacher that cause him to loss one or more hours of his life per day it happens.

And then Astrid playing succubus on him at nights the mood strikes her, that black cat of hers getting on his way exactly when he planned to research on what might be going on with his head and the dialogue with Lissane in the pool, where it becames clear she knows Astrid is doing something but is trying to avoid her attention.

Put together, he may have no idea of what is wrong but is all too aware that some Twin Peaks level weirdness is going on. Lot of weird baggage that kind of gets in the way of just enjoying the sexiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerzy and Fzoner95

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 387258
Overview:
This is a story about a dude who's having weird sexual dreams, but they're actually real but he doesn't know. (This story is actually more interesting than that but it is telling you more through the visuals.)

Thread Updated: 2019-12-26
Release Date: 2019-12-25
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - *ANDROID

Thanks to D-Vine for the heads-up
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 387187 View attachment 387188 View attachment 387189 View attachment 387190 View attachment 387191 View attachment 81924 View attachment 81925 View attachment 81926 View attachment 81927 View attachment 81928
Okay,... I like the Idea/premise of the game. The 'Rendering' are HOT too...
But The dialog or the MC is a whiny-ass "Pussy"!! He doesn't mind intruding on and 'sexually violating' his Mom or Sis while they are sleeping, but Whines like a lil BITCH when Mom & teacher 'violates' him in his "Dreams".
FINE! He doesn't understand what is happening to Him,... But SHIT!! Just Go with it!!
Thou Protests to much!! What Guy would Not Enjoy having this problem??

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Welp, there are plenty of contradictions here.

In REALITY, he sneaks into rooms and molests sleeping women.

In DREAMS, he's thinking about morals?

Thinking of morality in a dream while he molests them in the real world - yeah, it's a huge contradiction.

Get the story straight please. First he has morals where he shouldn't, and none where he should. That thing you call the MC ain't human.

Don't say it's our choice either, because we don't have power to make important choices like, oh, you know, maybe going ahead to fuck mom while mom was drunk sleeping?

The contradiction is all the dev's fault. Maybe the dev's trying to portray YOUTH? Still wrong.

Most likely scenario, dev is trying to control the movement of the story and ended up creating a very bad tale. I mean, could have had sex anytime with teacher or mom, but he used morals to keep that from happening. It just didn't fit right since MC was doing immoral things anyway.

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
sure mind control tag be there and female dom i guest not because i hoping him take control and beat them it ok to become corrupt as long you know your heart and i got a feeling they demon and him not blood related incest tag will still count because living there and rise by them i guest she plan on using him for power but his sis she a good person if we do take control i want her to be there with us even if they not really demon she know and try to help us more then once as far we remember she only try telling us one time but i believe she try more then once she say we will not remember but now we playing we know think as player as soul we chosen the way story like this go to a point the dev is a god that can limit our chose or give use no chose and know the sis trying to help us and she tell us something that we needed to know we under control at first we can guest but as the story show we maybe fight us sometime but she care about us more then we know she may be under control too a bit but we i believe we food for the milfs even if they not demon they want our body using our sub mind as a cage we maybe fighting it but the more we can move there the closer it to our main mind the pill to make us forgive and keep us from waking up again

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Welp, there are plenty of contradictions here.

In REALITY, he sneaks into rooms and molests sleeping women.

In DREAMS, he's thinking about morals?

Thinking of morality in a dream while he molests them in the real world - yeah, it's a huge contradiction.

Get the story straight please. First he has morals where he shouldn't, and none where he should. That thing you call the MC ain't human.

Don't say it's our choice either, because we don't have power to make important choices like, oh, you know, maybe going ahead to fuck mom while mom was drunk sleeping?

The contradiction is all the dev's fault. Maybe the dev's trying to portray YOUTH? Still wrong.

Most likely scenario, dev is trying to control the movement of the story and ended up creating a very bad tale. I mean, could have had sex anytime with teacher or mom, but he used morals to keep that from happening. It just didn't fit right since MC was doing immoral things anyway.
i sure him under control because of there dream and lust based him mind maybe corrupt a bit but there dream trying corrupt his soul the soul can be see in dream more then wake world so what milf doing to him having a show able even in the world of this game as him spying and using and i sure the 5 women we seen are demon and our body started to remember there dream but they not dream but thing that was being block but his body grow to a point him need pill to forgive or is there more i want to know about waiting for update will take some time so later

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes