Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
This game is more like a kinect novel, there's no real meaningful choices and you only pick between "peek on female A or B", "look at the phone or go to somewhere else" kind of "choices"... You can't choose if you want one of the girls or not... no impact in the story.
And it's very odd that the skip button is desactived.
but the graphics are nice, the girls are pretty...but i dont like kinect novels.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Lucid Dream Remake [v0.2B] [Hendrx] - Original Size: 957MB

Download Win (57MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Was skipping disabled previously? Annoying to have to go in and fix that. Dr. Lesile is hot, I assume she's in on whatever it is Astrid is doing? Astrid and Lissane looking great again. So he can move in his dream now, I guess the pill did that? Not that he's actually doing anything with it, either pushing her away or taking an active role.

Reactions: Hendrx

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Was skipping disabled previously? Annoying to have to go in and fix that. Dr. Lesile is hot, I assume she's in on whatever it is Astrid is doing? Astrid and Lissane looking great again. So he can move in his dream now, I guess the pill did that? Not that he's actually doing anything with it, either pushing her away or taking an active role.
;)

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes