Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
No matter how hard I try, I cannot name a single man that doesn't like a blowjob. :unsure:
A friend of mine hates Bj's he thinks they're disgusting and repulsive, the same guy I'm talking about spent years living with prostitutes during our college days (As he told it he paid for the rent and they gave him free sex in return, I'm not sure if that's true but I'm positive about the fact that he did live with them because I met them several times myself when I went to visit him..this part of the info is important because it shows that he's not a sexually inactive person or an asexual prude) I don't know why he hates Oral sex but I just wanted to tell you that people like him DO EXIST haha.

-----------

As for this game, I've been disappointed by too many titles as of late that I no longer spend time on them before making sure they're worth it, that's why I ask tons of questions whenever I see something I'm not too sure about.

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
New version 0.3B

I'm planning on adding a sandbox feature and some world building.
if you like the new update please consider support me on Patreon or just do a one time donation. It will help me a lot.
I'm not really active here if you guys have any suggestions or criticism please dm me on discord.
Discord server link :
I'll see you guys there.
I love your renders and models, and i can see you have an eye for real milfs ! Cheers !

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i like how this is just like all the other incest hypno/mindcontroll games except the mc is the one getting molested :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1915601

Anyone know what game the "Sarah" movie poster is from?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I tried to rename the characters but sis and mom still keep their original names.
The MCs name though got changed.
Why oh why?
I'm very fond of calling those closest to me by their "real" names!
It's so sad when my mom can't be called SUCK! I WANT IT SO MUCH!! BOOO HO

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm game is really a slow build up. mc just keeps on getting molested. i wanna keep playing this game but i think ima wait till the update comes out where u can resist or something.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
No matter how hard I try, I cannot name a single man that doesn't like a blowjob. :unsure:
I'm almost never in the mood for one, and they don't get me off. It's okay for foreplay, but without bumping crotches she's just going to get a sore jaw. Different strokes for different folks.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3B Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

• Wow
Reactions: SlimeDroid

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I played the current version of the game.

If the dev or someone who is really understood the game can explain to me, I will be grateful.

Reactions: Sysonphi

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Heya,

I played the current version of the game.

If the dev or someone who is really understood the game can explain to me, I will be grateful.
Totally going to repeat myself here, but whatever.

Things might not be what they seem to be.

The time in the pool the sister tries to warn him their mother might be doing something weird? Mom conveniently arrives.

He plans to research on what might be going on with his head? Mom's never before mentioned or seen black cat gets a hisssy fit over the laptop, blocking his way at exactly that time.

The guy had a "dream" that took the whole of a class, not once but twice, in one of the occasions shouting was mentioned - and yet neither teacher nor student noticed something might be terribly amiss with him for the whole time!?

Are we sure of what is actually real and what is a dream? Everything seems strange and unreliable so far.

And even if we take thinks at first impression, would you want to attract the attention of a woman that might be making her own son into a drug-brainwashed incestuous sex toy, in the belief that she might not do somethning as bad - or worse - to you, because you're her daughter? Ah, not to mention she may have a partner or two in that whole crazy plot...:devilish:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Totally going to repeat myself here, but whatever.

Things might not be what they seem to be.

The time in the pool the sister tries to warn him their mother might be doing something weird? Mom conveniently arrives.

He plans to research on what might be going on with his head? Mom's never before mentioned or seen black cat gets a hisssy fit over the laptop, blocking his way at exactly that time.

The guy had a "dream" that took the whole of a class, not once but twice, in one of the occasions shouting was mentioned - and yet neither teacher nor student noticed something might be terribly amiss with him for the whole time!?

Are we sure of what is actually real and what is a dream? Everything seems strange and unreliable so far.

And even if we take thinks at first impression, would you want to attract the attention of a woman that might be making her own son into a drug-brainwashed incestuous sex toy, in the belief that she might not do somethning as bad - or worse - to you, because you're her daughter? Ah, not to mention she may have a partner or two in that whole crazy plot...:devilish:
Calm down.
For the sister, there is always something she can do. The devs just need to think about it. The mom goes to work so she has some time, or she can let a note to MC like " don't take that fucking pill because... " or even put a camera in MC's bedroom or whatever...
If the sis is afraid of the mom, I'm sorry but I didn't see it. I just saw a girl who was a complete bitch with her brother the first day and after, it was better just because he listened her problems.
And a cat is not a big obstacle. And I don't think the mom can "control" the cat.
Well, at least, the "dreams" in the classroom are really just dreams, but it makes us wonder about all the other dreams. And I'm sure some of them are reality. So, what are these dreams ? How they work ? How differentiate real "dreams" from fake ones ? What I saw is just an MC who doesn't really care about his situation. So, if I can't have answers from him, I would like to have some answers here.
The mom and teacher of the dreams are really the same in reality, or the MC has just some vision about an other reality where he is lucky with them ? (Well, no, because the sister "tried" to tell him something about the mother, and the mother thought "you are under my control", but it would have been an explanation for the dreams in classroom, for exemple)
Maybe there is an excellent explanation for all of this, I didn't said there was none, I just want to know what it is, and I hope the devs will not wait the last release to tell us. That would discredit the MC (and the story).

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes