Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Milf + Sister looks Great :cool: (y) Is Mc gona have always Lucid Dreams ??
Or with have real sex with them :love:

Dec 22, 2019
So, yes girls look good and the idea of the story is great. But I have to ask, are you going to get to a point anytime soon? Because there is a lot of unproductive waffle that serves no purpose.

Like a lot of people have said already, the writing isn't that great. Certainly not enough to keep me reading every line at this stage. With this latest update I found it pretty boring and probably skimmed through 70% of it. With the repetitious actions throughout it is coming across like what was meant to be a sandbox game. Feels like your just grinding away and less like a story/novel.

I'm also wondering, are you going to be able to make any decisions that "actually" effect the outcome. Because besides jerking off in the shower instead of over your mother there hasn't been any. I mean for those who are around 14 and just here for the lets face it the "few" sex scenes because the lingerie section of the K-mart catalogue isn't out yet for them to fap to, it's all good. But not for those who are also invested in the stories substance and what the story is about.

We know something bad is happening with the MC. So will we have decisions to sway the story one way or another, since the story pretty much comes across as the MC being raped each night at the moment. Or is this just going to be a grinde fest, sandboxy novel with no decision making and some bullshit "let's all fap happily ever after" ending aimed at the aforementioned?

Reactions: JanisL

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,
Someone knows Lissane's model ? It's not the first time I see it.

Thank you.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
2,5 years and this is at version 4 with a whooping 149 images in the latest update. Some people must be gluttons for punishment.

Reactions: Illperv

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I couldn't help but feel like I was reading a story written by an adolescent just coming into puberty. The MC seems to be a closet homo sexual, his friend and family are rite to assume he's gay. Maybe that's why he's being drugged? Drugged strait?? Either way Dev, you need someone that speaks English to help with your editing, and for the love of god, try writing the MC that's relatable to the general public...a hot girl wants me to fuck her, OMG IT'S A NIGHTMARE, NO DON'T SHOW ME YOUR TITS, OH NO, DON'T SUCK MY COCK, I HATE THIS :cry::cry::cry:...:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:.

If you're a closet gay, this is a good game for you...otherwise, waste of time.

Edit: Nothing wrong with being gay, or in the closet...just my observation on the writing of the story.

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Oh, fuck - I was going to try this but after reading the 'a hot girl wants me to fuck her, OMG IT'S A NIGHTMARE, NO DON'T SHOW ME YOUR TITS, OH NO, DON'T SUCK MY COCK, I HATE THIS' comment I am not sure I want to now.

What I hate the fucking most is a retarded MC for fucks sake are you a man or a pussy?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Edit: Nothing wrong with being gay, or in the closet...just my observation on the writing of the story.
Sorry for intruding, I would only gently objected concerning the notion there is nothing wrong with being in the closet. This might be actually pretty unhealthy, even dangerous. ;)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Oh, fuck - I was going to try this but after reading the 'a hot girl wants me to fuck her, OMG IT'S A NIGHTMARE, NO DON'T SHOW ME YOUR TITS, OH NO, DON'T SUCK MY COCK, I HATE THIS' comment I am not sure I want to now.

What I hate the fucking most is a retarded MC for fucks sake are you a man or a pussy?
Perhaps the life of human being can be much more complicated than we have experienced so far...

• Sad
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Reactions to 0.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's pretty clear early on that she's drugging the food, if you'll notice, Astrid never has a plate of food in front of her, and she's quite insistent on them finishing their plate. The visit to the Dr. was just to get the prescription to make what she's putting in the food more potent.
The sister seems to know what's going on, but has the same memory loss she was about to warn him about at the pool before Astrid came to tell her to go inside. If you pay attention, when Lissane skips eating a meal, she's feeling better and more like herself. She becomes more submissive and lustful after she eats the food.
The dude he was trying to follow in his last dream is most likely the father that escaped Astrid, and is trying to rescue his son. Poor guy is about to be knee deep in hot pussy, when all he really wants is to take it up the but from his best (only) friend...hopefully pops rescues the MC from letting his balls drop and becoming any sort of man. :poop:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Lucid Dream "Remake",... Yeah, Right!!
Good Story; Good Premise,... Very Sexy Females...
Too Damn Bad DEV did NOT Make the MC less of a
Whiney-ass "Douche bag" who acts like a 10 yr old pussy...
Yep, comments like that make me never want to pick up this game - maybe, I can just skip the dialog and just see the action - is it worth it just for fap material?

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Yep, comments like that make me never want to pick up this game - maybe, I can just skip the dialog and just see the action - is it worth it just for fap material?
def not for fapping but if u like incest and weird stories then its okay

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
A lil bit,... Hopefully Things Will get Hotter as Updates Progress.

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes