Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

chen6969

Jun 23, 2020
Stupid question, i typically delete games when I'm done playing them. How is it that after i download this new version all my old saves show up?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Saves are saved in two places. In the game folder and under (Windows) C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: chen6969

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Too many bazookas. Sorry I like normal women not impossible bodies.
To your information, there are women out there with natural "bazookas". They might have different shapes though. ^^
Are they not natural women or do you simply don't like big breasts?
And the dimensions of those breasts in this game are not impossible like in other games.
The whole figures of those women in-game might be more impossible to be natural.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
To your information, there are women out there with natural "bazookas". They might have different shapes though. ^^
Are they not natural women or do you simply don't like big breasts?
And the dimensions of those breasts in this game are not impossible like in other games.
The whole figures of those women in-game might be more impossible to be natural.
All those women would suffer from back pain. Natural massive breasts are rare. The biggest I met in RL was 36G. And she was having the op to reduce them to 36E because her back problems.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
All those women would suffer from back pain. Natural massive breasts are rare. The biggest I met in RL was 36G. And she was having the op to reduce them to 36E because her back problems.
Nope, those women in-game are graphically constructed women. There is no need to complain about their bazookas.
They would not suffer from back pain because their breasts are too big unless the Dev thinks there is a need to.

As for real women, there you are absolutely correct.

Marisco

Jun 20, 2018
I was casually seeing a woman with 36H. perfectly shaped as well. They exist, their like giant diamonds... super rare but real. :)

Reactions: HorizonD
2.10 star(s) 13 Votes