Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Rihan Majid

Jun 26, 2018
the game is absolutely awful. one min its mom next its something else. the story is absolutely boring and must have been written by a 14 year old kid!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Game developing very slow each update got 100 image maybe 150 and there is missing tags for new players.

Needed tags : Female Domination , Drugged and with 0.4B we see a Lesbian scene too.

Squid09

Nov 3, 2019
what game/program was used to make this game, like some games on here use Honey Select others use Koikatsu. But like for this game and other 3dcg games what is used?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
what game/program was used to make this game, like some games on here use Honey Select others use Koikatsu. But like for this game and other 3dcg games what is used?
the CG's are made with DAZ 3D and DAZ Studio (3D modelling tools), the game itself is made in Ren'Py (VN engine for python)

Reactions: Squid09

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The game is cool and the characters are well made. But this MC is retarded or what, I never saw an MC so dumb in a game! I hate characters that are useless and this MC is one, like it's in the face that he is abused by his mother but he thinks it's a dream, he realizes that there is something wrong with the medicine he takes, but he still takes it the same way, I hate that kind of character that is dumb as a door. Hopefully this developer will let the MC discover the truth at most in 2 versions, because the dialogues are getting crap it was crap but it is getting worse.

I know I have no right to complain about the game because I didn't pay, but even if I did, I would have given up on paying for a long time, because this game is very monotonous and without grace the game for the scenes it has.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Haha yeah, the MC is dumber than 7 rows of salat.
Easy to distract and no focus.
He could have easily have checked his Meds on the internet.
Why doesn't he lock his door? Because Mommy would get angry at him? Lol
Pretty naive this guy but I'm curious where the story will go. ^^

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Mrs. Waller is in a league of her own compared to the other girls. None come close to her imho. Simply gorgeous :love:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lucid Dream Remake v0.1NEW.
(now as "free-roam" VN)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

android port of the old v0.4b still online:

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this guy/dev is amazing - re-remake, starting from the beginning again:BootyTime:
and aiming to get more patrons by cosmetic changes and recycling/remodeling older versions all over and again:FacePalm:

here is his latest patreon post - public&free to all:

After a long month I've finally got it all worked out.
PC Version:
#AaFqmJdhoeDzNyZ4UaL02jAMH873oavwK1-I_Mx6DyU

Mac Version:
#ESwnJAFOfUtzB_SukXCD1gvZYki0jJdILkezmWWseck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not a new version. This is just the version 0.1 but with gameplay and some additional scenes. as many of you probably been wondering why I've been so obsessed with this gameplay stuff. It's because this game is not growing and I'm trying to gain more audience.
So maybe I can finally reach my goal and maybe make some profit of this game.
If you run into any issues or any bugs. Please report them in the discord server.

edit. and he switched to sandbox, damn man...im not sure if it is even worthwhile to make a new thread for this "just another" remake or not.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: student00
2.10 star(s) 13 Votes