Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
well new content thats nice, hopefully dev keeps updating one version so we get more content faster. im very intrigued but so slow
also the teacher is hot, hoping to see more of her

Last edited:
Reactions: Fzoner95

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5A APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
There is a bug when MC is in mom´s bed masturbating meanwhile you chose to rub her butt; the dialogue says "her boyfriend is the lucky motherfucker" or something like that. But, if you chose the boobs rub option, the dialogue changes...

sharpys

May 21, 2017

All I can say is that he should probably stick to a kinetic style VN before attempting something advanced like a sandbox. Metaphor-wise, it's the equivalent of trying to deep dive in the Atlantic ocean beyond the 12ft pool.

And the plot could use some a lot of tuning. I can't understand it at times.

Dierk1076

Jul 8, 2018
the start for newcomers is weird, because, you dont see names or ages or anything to choos, who would this person be. possible my roommate is the landlady and vice versa, and the 3rd woman? who knows

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, that confused me too the first time.
If you go into the story like family, the third woman could be MC's Aunt. ^^

I'm curious where the story will lead but so far, damn are those older women evil.
Hope the MC grows some brain cells in the progress and gets some balls. A stupid fuck is he anyway. *cough

popaloumpa

Nov 5, 2019
is there a way to change the relationship of the characters ? at the begining i put sister for the aunt and it's really annoying.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I thought it was okay but could have been so much better. I would like to have more options for the mc and much more content. I kinda got a "Dreams of Desire" vibe from it. Probably cause it has so many similar concepts. Thanks for sharing & I'd love to see devs future projects.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JanisL

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
It's impossible to know what this game is supposed to be, need a lot more story telling, till now the mc is just a puppet who had no idea about anything, and all the woman knows whats going on, but no one explain.

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
I'm confused.What is the right order to play this game?
There is three different version on the first page.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are all remakes of somehting stuck in devs head so many months apart.
I'm confused.What is the right order to play this game?
There is three different version on the first page.
Choose one and go game.
If in awe .. then choose the other ...

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes