Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Dreaming About Sex we can do it at home to :cool: (n) how about making Mc do that for real for once ?
So many update MC stil Dreams about Sex :confused:(n)

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah next remake, this time we have remake remake remake ... Fuck I'm already lost in counting which is already a remake.

And the game still have no new content or even a normal sex scene because MC only dreams about sex for the last 3 years and I think the dev is still only dreaming about more and more remakes...

• Haha
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Yeah next remake, this time we have remake remake remake ... Fuck I'm already lost in counting which is already a remake.
Actually this time it's just a continuation of the "first" remake, with a few better renders. Dev tried a sandbox game once but he returned to VN.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
hm, do i understand correct? one game, a fuck up, then remake 1, another fuck up than remake 2 and 2 stars fuck up? strange, but hey the dev believe at his game, nobody else it seems. respect bro (y):sneaky:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Actually one silly game (VN), then a remake that goes for several updates, then a remake as a sandbox that added nothing and now a continuation of remake 1.

And I like this one, I don't know why, I like the dreamy scary part.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I love Astrid's model. It's a good callback to original Katie model in Where The Heart Is before Cheeky switched her to Gen 8. She hasn't been the same ever since, but here this model ticks off all the sexy checks. Really hope the dev would keep working on it and keep that model. Some girls pre-gen 8 just look much better.

Reactions: Abhai

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The story is an interesting idea but the MC just makes me angry. He's so frustrating.
God, how can someone be this stupid: "Maybe it goes away if I just do it..."
No, you are just too lazy to look the shit up as you wanted days ago. ^^

The lack of choices to change the outcome is a bit frustrating in my opinion but somehow I'm hooked and want to know what's happening. Dammit. ^^

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
mc "I need to write my game"
"Okay..lets finish this script tonight"
2 hours later...
3 lines were written into the script.
mc "Yawn..Ive outdone myself today"...

Damn, it is good when dev has a good sense of humor:BootyTime:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
mc "I need to write my game"
"Okay..lets finish this script tonight"
2 hours later...
3 lines were written into the script.
mc "Yawn..Ive outdone myself today"...

Damn, it is good when dev has a good sense of humor:BootyTime:
Maybe this game is actually an autobiography of the Dev's life trapped in a groundhog's day of a waking nightmare.

At least that might explain the remake of a remake of a ... (ad nauseam).

Reactions: Lerd0 and Fzoner95

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So.... the MC's mind controlled by his mother and others, and so far, we don't get any chance to actually resist this or realize it's happening.

Is this a game for people who love to be sub's that have no control over their lives?

'cause so far it really seems like a game for those who strongly need others to control their sexual lives.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
well new content thats nice, hopefully dev keeps updating one version so we get more content faster. im very intrigued but so slow
also the teacher is hot, hoping to see more of her

Last edited:
Reactions: Fzoner95
2.10 star(s) 13 Votes